Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.09 shipping
+ $7.50 shipping
Ticket To Ride: Nordic Countries
|Price:||$99.99 + $6.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Quality
- Proprietary design
- Exceptional performance
- Standalone board game
- Easy to learn
- Part of the popular Ticket to Ride series of games
- Limited edition North American release
- Nordic countries theme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This Nordic version has full sized train and destination cards also, better than the little ones in TtR. I was a bit leery about the addition of tunnels and ferries in this version, expecting it to be a confusing addition to the game, but it isn't. Again, my fears are totally out of line. The best thing about the Nordic version is that you can't use the wild locomotive cards wherever/whenever you want to. So, if the route calls for 5 green trains, you need 5 green train cards, no wild cards accepted! Still, on a handful of land routes, the colored spaces will have a locomotive printed on it, and that requires the use of a wild card.Read more ›
Without delving too deep into the game play, there are several things worth mentioning.
1. Locomotives (wild cards) may only be used on ferry or tunnel sections, and are treated like normal cards when drawing cards.
2. Finding the routes from the tickets can be a bit difficult. I haven't had much of an issue with this, but several people that I play with often voice confusion due to the cities being difficult to find.
3. The 9 train car route is possibly unfair when scoring. I have played 10-15 times within the past couple of weeks since I received the game, and the person completing the long route has won each game. It makes for a race to see who can complete this section the fastest. If you are unlucky enough to get a route that includes this 9 train section, you'd better hope you win the race, or you'll be forced to find another way around. I don't know yet if this will continue to be the case, but it may warrant a "house rule" by changing the point total for the section from 27 to 18, or treating it like a 6 train car section.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very fun game for two to three people. Nice to have a game where you don't need a large group to play.Published 1 day ago by Tait E. Sougstad
Fun game. Be aware that rules are slightly different than for regular Ticket to Ride. Also, whoever gets the longest route tends to win because it is worth SO many points. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a complete challenging game for family fun. Gave it to a grandson (12), and his mom and dad and sister have had great times playing it. Read morePublished 5 days ago by M. E. Cole
I love Ticket to Ride. It is strategic and fun...but can be so frustrating when your route is destroyed by your opponents. We are teaching our kids (7&9) how to play. Read morePublished 8 days ago by VTMomma
I really enjoyed this game of Ticket to Ride. We have the classic version, but I liked the added challenge of the tunnels and locomotive cards. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Andele
I love this game so much! It is soucj fun to play with my boyfriend!Published 1 month ago by hayley
I love the regular Ticket to Ride and wanted something a bit more challenging. This is it, but the names of the cities are impossible to read or pronounce so it is a little... Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Grobstein