Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 22, 2012
The dialogue is good. However, with this being a married couple (whose thoughts tend to near wry humor), I found their interaction stilted in most cases. Perhaps my own feelings are imposing here though. In a good to great read (regardless of genre), I look to feel carried away with the tale; swept into it. As if right there with the characters. This story, while fairly good, did not grab me and pull me in or along with it. If one is looking for a straightforward read (requiring no thoughts/figuring/guessing and no twists/surprises) you will not be a disappointed reader. If you are a reader that likes to feel the story and/or be captivated...this may fall short of your desires.
on February 20, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. The interaction between Kirsten and Dugan is fun, and going along for the ride as they work to exonerate their less than fully honest client is an enjoyable read. I like the plotting of David Walker's books. He doesn't play tricks on the reader or use deus ex machina tactics to make his books work.
on February 23, 2012
I loved this book. Kirsten and Dugan make an inspired team as she drags him along on an investigation into Chicago's shady Cousin Freddy, an adult book and toy store. A fast and entertaining read.
on June 16, 2016
Great book unusual store
on March 24, 2012
The ease of this transaction was superb. With just a click the order was processed. It was immediately available on my Kindle to read. Great job, Amazon.