Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.75 shipping
Ticket to Ride Nederland Game
|Price:||$22.66 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.33 (9%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Quality
- Proprietary design
- Exceptional performance
- Expansion to Ticket to Ride and Ticket to Ride Europe
- Map of the Netherlands
- 44 Destination Tickets
- New Bridge Toll Tokens
- Rules booklet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. The bonus for having most coins left at the end of the game seems way out of whack. A single coin could be worth 35 points in a two player game, which was enough to sway most game (and in one case turned what would have been a fun win into a less fun slaughter).
2. Only about once per game is it necessary for either of us to pay the other person for the second route claimed. I did chose to go around one time as well so I wouldn't have to pay. Together, this rule changed game play very little which didn't seem like a great mechanic to me.
3. If you take a loan you can't get the 35 point bonus card. So, since you cannot pass you will often be forced to either do something you don't want to do or try to stall longer than the other player until they are forced to do something they don't want to do.
4. This is a minor point, but the font on the board is hard to read, especially since it is used to spell cities from a part of the world that will not familiar to some people.
I guess my main point is you should at least think twice before getting this one if you'll mostly be playing a two-player game.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is really fun. My husband and I have been playing the US and Europe version, and the ferries and tokens added an interesting twist. It's our new favorite!Published 9 days ago by Karen Fritzemeier
The added twist for the tolls has added another layer of strategy on building your routes. Have been buying the TTR games for many years. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Preston
Fun game with extra challenge of adding tolls during game. Wish Ticket to Ride games were set for 6 players though.Published 1 month ago by C.w.
My full video review for this game can be found here - http://www.gameboygeek.com/#!ticket-to-ride-nederland/cfv2Published 2 months ago by Game Boy Geek
It seems that Nederland has a runaway leader issue. At least this has been the case with our group. It's beautiful, as are all the map packs, but this is a little disappointing for... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Orochi
We primarily play this as a 2 player game, with the ghost person rules. We have played almost all of the other boards - this has some pros and cons. Read morePublished 5 months ago by me!
I am in love with all of the Ticket to Ride games. They are all a little different, which makes it more fun to play them.Published 5 months ago by Mickie