Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ticor Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 20, 2010
We were looking for a deep, single-bowl sink to complete our renovation. So many of those that we liked were 18 or 20 gauge stainless steel, and/or well over $300. And that just included the sink itself. This Ticor sink is of a higher quality than the "excellent" one that our granite guy had to sell, and was a hundred dollars less. And, it came with "extras" like the sink grid, and the cutting board which was way beyond what I expected. To make this transaction even more impressive, we were under time constraints when ordering. Our granite guy was coming to make a template and the sink needed to be onsite. I figured it didn't hurt to call the number for Galaxy Tool that was listed on their profile. The woman who answered couldn't have been nicer! She explained the normal shipping turn-around and said that, although she couldn't guarantee that they would be able to get it out that day, but she took my name so she could watch for my order. Imagine my surprise when I get an email less than an HOUR later that my sink had SHIPPED!! Package arrived 2 days later, in plenty of time! Today I had to call them again because the mounting brackets seemed to be missing. The same woman answered, looked into my order, put me on hold briefly, and came back after checking with someone to ask me to check under the sink. Sure enough, there they were! I can't speak highly enough of the service and the quality of the product from Galaxy Tool. In this day and age, that says a lot!!
on August 2, 2010
Our granite fabricator wanted to supply the sink because he said most of the time the sinks his clients buy on their own are light weight poor quality and not worth putting in. He was really impressed with this sink and after finding out the price I paid wanted to know how to get them because he said they are less expensive and maybe even a better quality than the ones he is now using.
on December 21, 2011
This sink really is beautiful. We bought it when we were renovating my mom's kitchen since she cooks a lot and wanted a sink that could hold all her pots and pans until she was ready to wash them. This sink is nice and big and I love the strainer that comes for the bottom to prevent both scratching of the sink and residual food from getting stuck in between all the pots and pans. The sink did NOT come with the cutting board it shows in the picture, though, so be aware of that. Overall, I would buy again and both my mom and I LOVE it and get compliments on it all the time!

By the way, the granite store was trying to sell the exact same sink for $100 more so it's a great price!
on June 7, 2011
We love this sink. It's obviously a deep quality sink. The rack that comes with it is simply perfect, very functional & looks great. I don't think you can get a better sink even by spending more money.

Highly recommend this sink.
on December 8, 2011
I was looking for a high quality, non-divided, deep sink when we were installing a new counter top. After I ordered it from Amazon I actually saw it at a granite/cabinet store for more money. This is a fantastic sink! I was a little concerned that I was going to have a "gaping hole" look in my counter top since it's such a big deep sink (even deeper when under-mount) but it was a great decision. You can really fill this sink up with dishes, pots, pans, etc and it holds it all. Best of all is when I'm washing anything I don't spray water all over my counter and walls anymore since everything is so much lower.

The quality of this sink is fantastic. The finish on it isn't too shiny, it's more of a brushed look which I like. I've had it for 9 month now and there are no scratches or dents on it and the finish looks as good as when it was first installed. The thicker steel is great since it's more durable and wont dent easily like a thinner sink. I initially didn't think I would use the grate that came with it but I love this part of the sink. I can put a bunch of dishes in there and rinse them and all the food particles just go through the grate into the disposal rather than getting all over the rest of the dishes.

This Ticor sink is so much nicer than any one you'll find in home improvement stores and is a great price. Great purchase!
on February 5, 2013
Perfect for washing large pots and turkey roasters. Deep enough that water doesn't splash out. If you have a dish washer, you don't need a double sink. When the counter tops and the sink were being installed they were amazed at the quality of the sink and said that it was the equivalent to sinks in the $440 to $500 range.
on April 16, 2010
Purchased this sink as part of a kitchen remodel, the sink turned out to be a nice change from the double bowl we had for years. Everything fits now in this huge single bowl undermount. The grate is a nice touch and comes in very handy.
on July 1, 2010
This sink is gr8. When we recieved it we thought it might be too deep. However with the included rack for the bottom it turned out fantactic. It's quiet with the insulation & heavy materials.
on November 20, 2010
I love this sink. It is of high quality and comes with a guard for the base of the sink. It makes washing big pans easy and it makes me glad I did not buy a double sink. It is so deep it also hides dirty dishes nicely.