Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Scent Name: Free and Gentle Unscented|Size: High Efficiency|Change

on August 18, 2013
After many years of buying "free" detergents, trying soap nuts (which I was nuts to use), using soap vs. detergent, and on and on, today I tried my recently received order of Tide Free and Gentle. I truly was surprised. The white dish towels I use for everything (and it shows) actually looked clean, smelled clean without perfumes or detergent odor, and felt good next to my skin.

My skin wants to reject almost all cleaning products whether for laundry or bath or hands but not this one. I am so pleased but still can't believe that after all these years and all the products, I've gone back to Tide!
on May 20, 2013
The product on Amazon says 50 oz, pack of two. It leads consumers to believe they are getting two 50 oz containers. NOT. I got two 25 oz containers. This price per oz. is significantly more than I pay at any local store. Very misleading, especially because the bottle that is shown on the advertisement, when you enlarge, says 50 oz. BEWARE.
2727 comments|776 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2015
Cleans well and smells great, but is almost $8.00 cheaper at Walmart or SAM'S club.
on October 20, 2015
I have been pleased with every purchase I made through Amazon, except for this item. After ordering it, realized it was outrageously priced. Since I don't have time to return items unless it is a gift item that requires a size change, did keep the item, however will never order it again
on March 11, 2013
I am very upset and am not satisfied with Amazon. This is the first time that I have written a complaint about this item. It clearly stated 2 X 50 Fl Oz (pack of 2) and when my item arrived, it was 2 x 32 Fl oz. did anyone else run into this situation? and if so, how do i return it or get what the discription says?
99 comments|362 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2016
$34.94 for 170 oz. as compared to Walmart price of $17.47 for 150 oz. Simple math 101 shows what a horrible rip-off this is. Great product, yes...great price, no! I guess you can't shop at Amazon and expect a good value...not even a decent one. And just think of it, for .06 cents more you can get free shipping. Way to go Amazon!
on November 14, 2011
I have very sensitive skin and tend to break out with other detergents. I have never broken out with this detergent. It is great for washing my infant daughter's clothes as well and much cheaper than the other infant washes. My daughter's pediatrician told me this is actually better to use for her than other detergents since it is completely free of dyes and perfumes. It washes clothes just as well as other detergents and I have never had any problems with spots or streaks on dark clothes like another user had reported. The price on Amazon is the best I've seen, especially with the subscribe and save discount.

As a side note regarding the size: When you buy the large container that has the spicket, be warned that it has a tendency to leak. I'd recommend buying the smaller size in bulk so that you don't have to deal with a messy detergent leak.
on September 11, 2014
SICK IN MY HEART SMELL CHANGED!!!!!

Who callsl it "original" and then changes the forumla???!!!! Offer a new scent to people, but leave the tried and true alone. I have used Tide for a couple of decades and now I'm having to switch brands completely! UGH!! So angry. The new smell is just terrible, especially for people who are sensitive to fragrances. The old "original" Tide used to smell fresh and clean without an overpowering odor. Not anymore. P&G did the same thing to the original April Fresh Downy. Fabric softeners have never been the same since. P&G ... leave the ORIGINALS alone!!! Do what Coke Cola did and bring back the "classics"!
1515 comments|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2011
The amount of soap in each pouch is meant for a regular load of laundry in a regular-sized washing machine. I was looking for travel laundry detergent for a 2-month stay in Europe and decided to buy these guys based mostly on the price. I used it both in washing machines and in bathtubs and sinks. It gets the job done, and it's so convenient to only have to pack a pouch of laundry detergent and know that you'll be able to wash your clothes whenever you need to. I'd give it 5 stars if the smell wasn't so strong. It doesn't smell gross and you won't reek or anything, I just prefer subtler scents.
on August 28, 2014
They changed the scent and the new smell is terrible. I have used Tide Original for about 20 years, and it has always smelled clean and fresh. Not anymore. Now it smells like fruit. And it is a very overpowering fruit smell. I do not recommend their "new and improved" version.
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse