4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel laundry bag
I used to use random plastic bags to hold laundry when traveling. I finally decided to step it up and get a real laundry bag - I like that this Tide bag eliminates odor and is machine-washable. The drawstring keeps dirty separated from clean, and it's an attractive bag.
Published 19 months ago by Amy Hsieh

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
I was expecting a more cloth or mesh like material, it's more plastic like. The size is ok to hold underwear and socks for a week. This would not be good of you are traveling and plan to use it for all your clothes for a few days or more.
Published 12 months ago by Brittany A.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel laundry bag, July 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
This is a nice little bag to have on hand for dirty underclothing when traveling a few nights. It's smaller than what I was hoping for. If it had been a little bigger, this bag would have been perfect for what I needed it for. But since it is small, I just use it for smaller items or for light items that I wash but don't want to dry. It seems good, but just wished it was a little bigger to hold more laundry items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel ESSENTIAL especially for carryons, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
This bag is a MUST if you travel and especially great if you use a carryon (or rollaboard, as they seem to be called now.) You can separate the clean clothes from the dirty and they won't smell like a locker room when you open the Tide bag. Plus, it's helpful for packing to keep clothes separated for organized packing.

The bag seems like a thin but tough plastic bag, not a cloth bag. It's not very bulky. It doesn't hold a lot of stuff--maybe a weeks worth of underwear or some light women's underwear and a week's worth of tops. It would hold only one pair or so of jeans.

Mixing the dirty clothes with the clean has ALWAYS been a pet peeve of mine when traveling. I often stuff the dirty clothes into another compartment in the carryon, but my latest bag is smaller and only has a front compartment that I use for laptops, etc and it's not big enough to hold all the dirty clothing. The Tide bag also protects the suitcase from picking up odors and body oils from the laundry.

If you've ever traveled extensively outside the US, you know how difficult it can be to find a laundromat, so this is a welcome travel accessory for trips more than a few days. Even if you're on a business trip inside the US, it's still inconvenient to find a laundromat and hotel laundries are expensive and sometimes ruin your clothes. This is really a great solution for travelers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, fits nice in suitcase, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
Have used this twice now in my new suitcase and have not noticed any offensive odors from soiled clothes when opening up my suitcase. I have a carry on case and it fits well, filling the interior without excess fabric. Not sure how well it will hold up long term, or if it needs to be laundered...time will tell. But for now it is doing the job. Much better than a plastic bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept cigarette smoke contained !!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
I stayed with chain smokers the first night of my 5 week European vacation - stuffed my stinky clothes in the Tide bag and there was NO carryover to the rest of my packed items. Very impressive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
Amazingly this worked. You don't realize it until you open it to add more laundry and get a whiff of what, thankfully, isn't mingling with the clean clothes in your luggage.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small but it really works!, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
It was perfect for packing my dirty hiking shoes and wet bathing suit home without having all of my luggage smell!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dirty clothes, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
I am always using plastic hotel laundry bags for my dirty clothes. This drawstring bag holds a lot and if for some reason it won't fit in you suitcase, you can discretely carry dirty clothes.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept the Smell Contained, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag (Misc.)
I bought two of these bags for my husband and me for a recent camping trip to Baja. The bags held more than I thought they would based on their size. We put all our dirty underwear and socks in the bags and still had room for some of our stinkier t-shirts and pants. They performed exactly as advertised. They rode in the same suitcases as our clean clothes and there was no odor transfer. Ran the bags through the wash mid-way through the trip and they came out fine. They housed our dirty laundry for the balance of the trip and continued to perform as advertised.