5.0 out of 5 stars Tide Enthusiast
Love that there's a powder available now, and its worked well for me. Heavy bottles of Tide are now replaced with the Tide powder, and no difference seen, even on darks.
Published on May 12, 2008 by Ta

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get rid of stains
When my son was born I decided to try this instead of the baby detergents because I have been using Tide for many years and it's always worked.
Published on May 2, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Tide Enthusiast, May 12, 2008
This review is from: Tide Free Powder Detergent, 80-Load Boxes (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets stuff clean, and that's all I need!, February 4, 2014
This is what laundry detergent should be. It gets stuff clean without making it smell like there was a terrible spill at the perfume factory upriver.

Not everyone wants or can bear the smell of the scented stuff- I am one of those people. This is a godsend, and I hope it never goes out of stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for allergies, September 10, 2010
This is the only detergent that we have found that does not cause contact dermatitus. Great price for an item that is sometimes hard to find locally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tide, December 1, 2008
This detergent works great and does not dry out our skin. The only problem I have is it does not work well in cold water.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get rid of stains, May 2, 2008
A Kid's Review
The only stains in my son's clothes were from baby formula and Tide free was not able to get rid of them, I ended up re-washing them with the same regular Tide I've always used and that did get rid of the stains...I ended up throwing the remainder of the Tide Free powder in the garbage and my son fortunately does not have a skin reaction to regular Tide. (I tried using a larger amount of Tide Free but that didn't work either)