Tide Powder Detergent with Bleach, Original Scent, Case Pack, 95-Load Boxes (Pack of 2)
- Pack of two boxes, each box containing freshly scented, powdered laundry detergent with color-safe bleach to clean 95 loads (190 total loads)
- Color-safe bleach keeps your colors bright and your whites white, while leaving them smelling clean and fresh
- Formulated to immediately start dissolving, even in cold water, leaving your clothes virtually residue-free
- Moisture-resistant carton means there's no need to worry about clumping, so it helps keep powder fresh and free-flowing
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) do a lot of laundry
2) want to save money
3) don't have a car and don't want to buy (and carry home) the smaller packages of detergent (which cost more per load anyway).
On the downside, the six month subscription (1 order=2 boxes=190 loads total), is a bit too much for a two person household.
What I like the best about tide, is its ability spot clean stains. If I have a tough stain that wont come out, I'll take an old toothbrush and rub some tide directly on the stain. Sometimes I'll add Oxiclean to it as well. I'll let it sit for up to a day, then throw it in the wash and the stain is gone 99% of the time.
I'm subtracting 1 star because Tide is always over price. I always wait for a sale to stock up. Also, I can't say I notice a difference between Bleach and regular Tide.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Earlier in the year, I decided to go back to powdered detergent. Liquid just didn't get the job done, IMO. I was right, again. Once stubborn stains, come out the first time. Read morePublished on December 5, 2010 by Aramat
Love the product, but if I'm not mistaken you can get a comparable size at Costco in ONE box. For much cheaper. Read morePublished on October 24, 2010 by jkblcpad
The Tide is fresh,not stale dated or old. -Plus you get two boxes. That should last my family a very long time. Read morePublished on June 25, 2010 by That one lady
For under twenty seven bucks, this is a bargain! And Tide is always a great product. Love the generic scent they have.Published on April 14, 2010 by AdoptAPet