5.0 out of 5 stars Great

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right detergent, not the right package
Published on August 5, 2011 by Rational Scientist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 14, 2011
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
Not much to say here, these are the typical tide travel packs... the great smell of tide in a travel friendly size. The biggest negative is that these are liquid, I prefer to have a small amount of powder detergent, and they even make detergent sheets now, which is easier to transport and no worries of leakage. The other negative, and it's not against the product, hence 5 stars... is the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right detergent, not the right package, August 5, 2011
Rational Scientist (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
This is not a good way to use travel detergent; there is too little and it's not concentrated. Instead, buy heavily concentrated liquid detergent (3x), put it in a good container that won't drip, and use only a drop each time. You need to be able to use different amounts according to your needs, and these travel packets, while durable, don't provide that flexibility. These lasted me 4 days (I packed only 30L of gear for 1 month and I exercise so I washed out my stuff every day). My method, with 5 oz. of travel detergent, got me through a month.

3.0 out of 5 stars great, but way overpriced, January 25, 2012
fancydancey (chelsea, mi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
These little tide packets are great for travel if you are doing a vacation where you are moving around to different hotels daily. Works well in sink-a packet good for one item. However, way overpriced. If you are staying in only one hotel for a whole week, you will be much better off bringing a small amount (like 8 ounces) in a bottle to use in your sink. An even better option might be the tide travel packets for one load of laundry-more soap, same price.

Ordered these again for my trip to France. Still overpriced, but I'll apprecitate the conveince when I'm in Europe. However, the product I received does not contain the dollar off Tide coupons clearly listed in the description and on the product packaging. I bought 8 of them to load up on coupons, also, for my at home laundry so I am dissappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more soap smell, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
I used to carry little boxes of laundry detergent when traveling - like those dispensed from a machine in the laundromat. But the smell of the detergent permeated wherever I carried them, camping gear or camper kitchen. These are sealed and scentless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible. Did not clean and added a terrible smell to clothing., July 18, 2013
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
This product was used while traveling. Directions were followed to the letter.
Clothing dried and the stench only increased with an added bad floral smell.
Clothing utterly unwearable to a teen and that's saying something for my teenage boy.
Going back to Woolite...

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep these in my Airboss, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
These are great packets for the road warrior. I keep these in my Air Boss bag for extended trips when laundry is required. These are great for the traveler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
Used these when I went on a long trip to Europe so I could wash some things midway through the trip in lieu of packing too much stuff and my suitcase being too heavy. These were SO worth it ( and think of it you save money instead of paying extra money if your suitcase is over the weight requirement). I just washed my stuff in the sink of the hotel and left it to hang dry. I like the scent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel size for my daughter's trio to Europe, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
Arrived promptly. Great travel size for my daughter's trio to Europe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 28, 2014
Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for washing in a sink, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count (Health and Beauty)
A friend had brought a larger travel size and it was too large for washing in a bathroom sink. This size was perfect for me. Was glad that I brought a sink stopper because the sink we had did not close tightly. Will order more whenever I run low.

Tide Travel Sink Packets, 3-Count