Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 21, 2012
These mesh storage bags are well-made with high quality materials and construction. I use mine to store Polar workout monitor, small workout items like wrist supports, headbands, Infinity Yoga strap, keys, cell phone - things that get lost or beat up in gym bags or Yoga bags.
on October 13, 2012
I bought these bags to replace my plastic toiletries bag to allow for wet things to dry better. I was pleased to discover that they're pretty sturdy and seem to be well made. I'm happy that they come with a little carabiner too. Since I travel a lot, they get a lot of wear and they're wearing well. I currently have a hammer and other tools hanging from a bar in the closet in the largest bag and it doesn't show any signs of fatigue. I would buy these bags again.
VINE VOICEon November 18, 2012
These are great for transporting various things to and from the office. The large size will hold a magazine or two and several papers. So much easier than lugging a briefcase around.

They appear rugged and I imagine the carabiner could be used to clip on my belt loop if my hands were full and I didn't want to make two trips to gather everything.

Overall a nice organizing tool.
on August 30, 2013
I travel internationally 2-3 times a year with only the backpack on my back for luggage. These bags don't take up much room and are a life saver for when you have wet clothes but need to head out to your next destination you can put them in here and hang them from your bag. There are loop tabs sewn into all of the corners so it is easy to secure to just about any bag. Plus the dark color 2 sided small mesh means no can tell what is in the bag. I stood in an airport line in China for 3 hours last month with my underwear hanging out to dry the whole time and no one the wiser!
on September 5, 2011
Great for organizing your pack, as I did with these. Price was descent, and they seem quality enough to hold up. Bigger than I expected, but has worked out nicely. Thanks, and may buy another set.
on November 9, 2013
Love these bags! They are of excellent quality! They are a little pricey, but compared to others - well, there is no comparison. In general, I've been impressed with the One Step Ahead merchandise.

What I use them for:
Large - use for traveling occasionally to gather toiletry type items (a chi hair straightener fits lengthwise almost perfectly)
Medium - everyday use to hold 4 - 4 oz bottle of milk to send to daycare (clip to the diaper bag and go, bottles - to help you gauge size - are the drop-in liners with the pump and store caps)
Small - everyday use to hold breast pump accessories (Medela flanges, valves, adapter, etc)

Pros:
High quality
Easy zipper closure
Clips makes easy to attach to virtually anything

Cons:
Can buy individual sizes - I'd buy 5 more of the medium if I could, but don't want to pay for the whole set... although I will be looking to buy one additional set when it is again available
on November 19, 2011
Good quality items. The 3 sizes are good and the little clips can also become very useful on a trip.
on October 16, 2012
I use these for packing electronics and accessories in my suitcase: sound machine, extension cord, rechargeable batteries and charger. I don't worry about the bag being damaged by these things bc the mesh is very strong. I will use these in my BugOut bag and purse as well to organize things.
on November 4, 2012
I bought these bags to use with my gym bag. They work great to hold shower items, allowing the wet items to dry and not get mildewed. I use the attached carabiner to hang the bag on the hook in the shower stall. I bought similar, cheaper bags a couple months ago but these are definitely worth the extra money. They are heavy duty and the zippers are also good quality. GREAT PRODUCT!
on February 1, 2013
Great bag for keeping all of the little items together in my suitcase when traveling. The clip can add a little weight to the luggage, however, if that is of concern just take it off. Amazon's pricing was great! I received the package very quickly after placing my order.