5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel
Published on July 31, 2011 by StephanieS

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit Summer Infant seat
It seems like it would be a great product, but unfortunately it doesn't fit my basic Summer Infant seat. Luckily Amazon accepted them as a return. No big deal. I'll keep looking.
Published 8 months ago by kins1234

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, July 31, 2011
I have 4 children under the age of 7. When we travel, it is daunting to take all 4 into a public restroom for much needed potty breaks. On our last trip, I decided to take along our toddler potty chair and place it in the back of the van to make our own portable bathroom. When I saw Tidy Tots advertised on Amazon, I bought a box right away. They work just as promised. Easy, convenient, and sanitary. I won't travel without them from now on. I do recommend carrying wipes and hand sanitizer for cleaning hands afterwards and some Lysol spray to freshen the air. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't imagine potty training without these!, July 27, 2011
AWESOME product! They take the mess and grossness out of potty training and are so easy and convenient to use. I am telling all of my friends with little ones about these lifesavers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty training.......MADE EASY, August 11, 2011
Great, great product. No more messy cleanup. If you are potty training, your life will be so much easier. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A cleaner way to potty train even dads can do it., July 30, 2011
As a mom I know how hard it is to get dad involved. What grosses us moms out will more than likely gross out dad even more. Now potty training doesn't
have to be gross and dads can pitch in to help out. This new innovation is a must when potty training. Not only is it safe to use but there are no
harsh chemicals to use to keep the potty chair clean. Clean up is no longer a challenge. Dad can pitch in when it's time to take our toddler to the potty,
and that makes me a happy mommy. I used to dread the idea of potty training but with these potty chair liners I don't dread potty training anymore.
My favorite part about this product is not just how easy it is to clean up the mess, but no more trying to get a toddler on the big pottys while we are traveling.
I would recommend this to anyone potty training their child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel in the car, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Tidy Tots Disposable Potty Chair Liners - Travel Pack - Fits All Potty Chairs - 16 Liners and 16 Super-absorbent Pads (Health and Beauty)
I use these in a potty in my car. I much prefer my toddler using these than a public toliet. I just throw it away at a gas station.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Savers!, October 20, 2012
This product has truly been a life saver. As a mom of 3 and on the go it has made potty training a little less daunting. I just keep my potty chair and potty liners in the back of my car. These liners fit perfectly in the Baby Bjorne potty chair insert(would fit in any insert)and is litteraly a NO MESS potty on the go product. It has saved us numerous trips to public restrooms or porta potty's. Love this product, a must have for potty training on the go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel and vacations, September 15, 2012
Tidy Tots Disposable Potty Chair Liners are great to have for long road trips or when you are traveling away from home. We use ours in a potty that we keep in our vehicle so that my daughter doesn't have to use public restrooms. We have also used it when we stay overnight at hotels or someone else's home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius product!, August 29, 2012
This is a genius product! The fact I no longer have to clean a poopy potty chair is the best thing int he world! If you are potty training your little ones
or know someone who is.. be kind and give them these! They will love you FOREVER~!~!~

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, March 6, 2013
Of all the items I reviewed, this seemed to be the easiest product to use that would work with whatever potty we had. Just started using it, so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, fast service, August 1, 2012
Great product and the company shipped it super fast. Works as advertized which is a great solution to having to stop and find a toilet all the time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›