4.0 out of 5 stars olive green
all very beautiful, good quality fabric and excellent color, came before the date and in good recommend to other buyers
Published 17 months ago by jesus

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Hassle
Published 13 months ago by Buzoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Hassle, June 24, 2013
This may look like a nice inexpensive item, and yes, it is meant to be. The problem with this retailer is that their sizes are all over the board. Their US small ranges from a size 0-6, their US medium ranges from a size 6-10, etc. Then if you try to send something back because it doesn't fit you have to pay for shipping to Hong Kong plus insurance (which in most cases will end up costing more than the item). The only upside is that the retailer will refund you 35%-40% of your purchase if you are unsatisfied.

PS this particular item is short in the torso. So, if you have a long torso or are tall, trust me, do not buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars olive green, February 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheapy made, June 19, 2013
the fabric was horrible and the torsal length was way too short. i hated it..i just threw it in the trash.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, May 14, 2013
This romper is pretty much as it appears with one exception. It would be better in appearance and fit without the drawstring style belt. I may remove it and add my own belt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from teh picture, April 25, 2014
The ruffles look kind of different in person. They seem to be a little bigger. The crotch area rides up a lot. Besides that it's a nice outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest outfit, April 1, 2014
This was the best outfit ! I really liked it I recommend it is really nice it's very cute .

1.0 out of 5 stars Fits too big., March 19, 2014
Fits way bigger than expected so not very happy about that cause my girl can't wear it. Not happy at all

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish warm weather would hurry up!, January 3, 2014
Gosh, I was so excited to put it on, I forgot that its Winter! I know for fact that this is what I'll be wearing when warm weather hits! That and a bikini...

1.0 out of 5 stars NO NO NO, June 9, 2013
THE FIS IS EXTREMELY WEIRD, I tried it on and I hate it, I wish I wouldn't had even opened it from the plastic, bc im going to have to sell it, good thing I left the tags on it!!! the chick in this photo has got to be almost 6 foot and a stick bc this does not fit a 5 ft 6 in woman

3.0 out of 5 stars Rediculous, June 18, 2014
Oh my God! The xs sizes is too way big for be. Just like I bought larg. Imagine that my size is 0 I used to wear XS then when I got this, I almost throw this order. Seller next time be sure the sizes that you posted here that is right. I'm waist ong my money for nothing.

Rate and Discover Movies