Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 20, 2006
This is hands down the best muscle rub on the market. It really soaks deep into the skin and relieves those achy joints. I find it's the most useful on leg muscles, but it works great all over the body.
on May 26, 2012
I ordered this for my husband who was preparing to do a 101 kilometer run. I knew he was going to need this before during and after he finished the run. Which he did successfully in under 20 hours!!!! I love the smell of it as well as he does. The product works and I would recommend it to anyone looking for somehonh to help soothe and relieve some tension and joint discomfort. I will definitely be ordering more in the future. Even though I don't think he'll be running any more 101 kilometers lol!!!!
on June 22, 2012
The product had been recommended to me and I was of the belief that it could not do what it claimed. Well I ordered it and lo and behold it did do what it claimed. Not only that, I think it worked even faster. There is no greasy residue and it did not stain. The only draw back is the strong smell but I think we can all take this when it leaves you pain free. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to relieve the pain.
on April 28, 2014
I use this on my knee after running. It seriously stops the pain and soreness after about 10 or less seconds.

This stuff is magic and I carry it with me when I am super sore.

Easier to apply then the original tiger balm where you have about a fingers worth of medication. This stuff you just squeeze out and rub on. It's that easy.

- Damon1974
on June 6, 2011
My husband and I are farmers and it is a sad day when this ointment cannot be found on our shelves!! It makes us ready to tackle another day!
on April 18, 2013
The side of my left foot under the ankle was sore. I don't have a clue why or when I injured it. It hurt so bad it was hard to walk. I didn't want to go to the doctor so tried the salve. I put it on my foot to act as a bandage. Overnight, my foot is better. I will keep using it until the pain is gone.
on December 1, 2012
This form of Tiger Balm is similar to Icy Hot and since Icy Hot is easier to find, I won't buy this one again. I have the original Tiger Balm Ultra formula which I use every day on my wrists. And I have the formula they make specifically for neck and shoulders, which I love to use for headaches due to its lavender and mint fragrance.
on January 26, 2015
Shipped very quickly (hence the star), but it is not like the ointment. It's in a tube, but it's liquid which pours out all over your clothes. It doesn't provide the warmth that the ointment does, and yet the fumes irritate the eyes. Now I have to keep searching for something that works, instead of the Tiger Balm I'm used to. Also non-greasy, and won't stain clothes? Please tell that to the stuff in the tube I got! It seems to have forgotten those details.
on May 27, 2014
A lot pricier than Ben Gay and did not really see a difference. I use to teach Martial arts and everyone swears by this stuff. There were no bells and whistles for me so I will stick with the cheaper stuff which, in my opinion, works just as well

See 1 answered question