5.0 out of 5 stars TIGER LINAMENT IS A HEALER
Hello,
Published on December 12, 2008 by LuLu's Review

3.0 out of 5 stars No Applicator
I really do love Tiger Balm, it's awesome on aches in the muscle and pains that are too deep for regular icy hot et al.

Published on November 29, 2007 by Sandy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars No Applicator, November 29, 2007
Sandy (New Mexico) - See all my reviews

Unfortunately, this product is a super thin version similar to the consistency of rubbing alcohol (which DOES penetrate really quickly and well) BUT it is difficult to keep to one location and there's no real good application process. I thought it would have the small spongy applicator on top like Absorbene Jr. used to have but it's just a hole in the top of the glass bottle. I tried tissues, cotton balls and a couple other things that didn't work so now I just use my hand to apply it.

I will totally back up that it does work really well, but this version of Tiger Balm is a real mess to use. I think I'll try to find a creamier version next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars TIGER LINAMENT IS A HEALER, December 12, 2008
Hello,
I have been using Tiger Balm Linament for over 9 years now. I have a form of rheumentoid arthritis & a serious back condition which can't be operated...and on those days when either my back or my arthritis "flares up" - besides taking my prescriptions - I rub in my Tiger Balm on the sore areas...and wake up the next day with the majority of pain and discomfort eased up or gone.

I have recommended this product several time to friends and colleages who have experienced very good results. However, you have to be very careful that the product does not get into any "sensitive areas" such as eyes, ears, sores, mouth, etc. It's very powerful ...and it will cause a terrible burning reaction ...particulary if you rub into areas which are typically sensitive or if you have an open cuts or sores.

Also, I have used it on my forehead and temples when I have had a serious almost migrane headache or behind my ears when I have bad sinsus problems. I have rubbed it lightly on my neck when I have had a severe sore throat. Tiger Balm helps to soothe these areas as well. It's wonderful for those swollen glands when you get a cold or sinus infection. For me...I can never be without it....especially in the winter months when rain, snow and dampness sets into my joints.

If you do decide to purchase it....which I highly recommend....just be careful in applying it. Like any good non-chemical product - you are getting the pure menthol and other pure oils....and it will stain your clothes if you are not careful in its application.

Tiger Balm is a healer....and for me a "miracle worker." I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiger linament too! yahoo!, January 16, 2007
after being a tiger balm user for about 18 years i heard that there was a linament too. almost as good as the balm this is pretty goods stuff. i like to put a little into a hot bath and allow the linament to aeromatically open my sinuses. also very good for massages and muscle pulls and bruises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Balm Tiger Liniment is the best!, February 28, 2006
Jill Buckley (Bellport, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I learned of Tiger Liniment from my massage therapist. It's fantastic on tight sore muscles. The oil of wintergreen and menthol ingredients also soothes the sinuses.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Goes A Long Way, December 7, 2010
This review is from: Tiger Balm Liniment -- 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
A few drops of liquid tiger liniment in a hot bath is more effective than spending $200.00 at a spa.My husband wants a case. This product is great for anyone that has had back problems or any body aches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Best thing on the market., February 9, 2008
We had an old bottle of this lying around, but I had almost never used it. I was more used to the greasy, sticky balms or lotions that you rub into sore muscles, like Tiger Balm, Ben-Gay, Aspercreme, etc. Really didn't know much what to do with this stuff!

It wasn't until I was diagnosed with lateral epicondylitis/extensor tendonitis that I decided to try this. The physical therapist had rubbed my arm a bit, and it helped, so I tried it. On a whim, I thought to use this with it. I'd dab a bit on a cotton ball, and then just wipe it down my arm while I was watching TV...maybe 15-20 minutes of this. It numbed the pain a bit, and sank down into the muscle to really help it relax and heal (not mention that just light rubbing like that moves about the fluid build-up from inflammation--hence why PTs do it). I did this 2 or 3 times a day for a couple of weeks until my arm was better, and have been looking for it ever since because the once half-empty bottle is now down to a few splashes, so I need more. Glad to know where I can find it now!

Definitely give this stuff a try! It has a smell, but it's an oil, not a greasy balm or a cream, so your clothes won't stick to it. Also colorless, so you CAN wear clothes over it without worry of staining. Love, Love LOVE Tiger Liniment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Witchcraft., June 15, 2014
This review is from: Tiger Balm Liniment -- 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
I didn't believe in magic until I rubbed some of this liniment on my legs and felt that liquid fire seep into my muscles, AWAKENING THEM! Awakening them....

There are... no more words... only dancing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Balm, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Tiger Balm Liniment -- 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
I use this for my aches and pains around my shoulders and neck due to sitting in front of a computer most of the day. It works well for me and you don not need to apply a lot of it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Tiger Balm Liniment -- 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
This is a great product and helps with aches and pains. Just don't use too much of it all over or it could potentially be harmful. The packaging recommends that you don't apply it after a hot shower. Let me tell you if you take a hot shower and then quickly dry off and apply this product, you will feel the burn. To me its a pleasant feeling but as I said, I wouldn't overdo it due to the risk of overdose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Tiger Balm Liniment -- 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
Unlike the regular Tiger Balm in the pot, this stuff goes on very easily. And it's Tiger Balm, so it's a very useful and wonderful product for those sore muscles.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›