5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE!
Received on my Android very quickly for an instant read.
Really good story, I enjoyed it greatly, Would like to read more by this author.
Published 10 months ago by E. Conner

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't finish it
The heroine starts off as a 10-year old with the name of Eliza. One week out of the year she's called Dale (her middle name). Fast forward to college and now she's just Dale all the time.

Published on January 22, 2012 by A Voracious Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't finish it, January 22, 2012
A Voracious Reader (Richville, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Kindle Edition)

The hero starts off being asked what his initials are. JAC. So he's JAC at first. As a teenager, he's Johnny Clark. Later he's J.C., the waiter. Later he's Johnny again. Add to the mix that there's a protagonist with the initials "J.C." and it was very confusing.

Usually in a story when there's a name mix-up, it lasts for a moment to get a little added drama in the story. Here Eliza/Dale and JAC/Johnny/J.C. meet for a moment as children and then in a moment in a restaurant as adults and then I had to stop reading. They didn't recognize each other when they met years later, so what was the point of having the double/triple names? I don't know.

Their separate stories were not compelling to me. I didn't like reading details about a young boy being molested by a pedophile, and I didn't like reading about Johnny being drunk all the time.

I've deleted from my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE!, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Kindle Edition)
Received on my Android very quickly for an instant read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Moths, May 29, 2012
Fitzysmom (Ozark Mountains, Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Paperback)
Tiger Moths begins with the first meeting of Dale and Johnny. They are children and the meeting is completely by chance and a relatively forgettable moment for both of them. The story continues to move through high points in their separate lives. An interesting twist is that they will meet again later, a very providential meeting.

Dale becomes involved with Jason and goes through some very serious heartbreak. During this timeframe in the story we also meet a pivotal character named Laura. She and Dale become roommates and go through some tough times together. Meanwhile Johnny is getting a taste of fame and all the heartache that comes with it.

One of the best things about this relatively short novel is Dale's consistent faith. God doesn't spare her from going through some very rough things, but through all of it Dale clings to her Creator and trusts that He will bring her through.

The suspense element is good, but fair warning should be given that some touchy subjects are talked about in this work. Sandra is a relatively new author and I'm looking forward to seeing how her talents and abilities improve as she hones her craft.

I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this book. It was an inspiration to see Dale, a young Christian woman, hold true to her values under all types of pressure. Also, enjoyed the ties from childhood to adulthood of Dale and Johnny. Just enough suspense and true to life "evil" to make the story real and interesting. It would make a great movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed Tiger Moths. It was a great Christian romance novel. I loved the suspense and how the author tied faith and romance together. The book definitely held my interest, and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Paperback)
Great read. I mean a "couldn't put it down until 2 am" great read! I was so wrapped up in the twists and turns of the drama that I finished this novel in 2 days. The characters are very realistic and well developed throughout the story. I found myself "in" their emotions. Most importantly, I think the author effectively delivers her messages of hope and faith in every facet of the book. Honest exploration of the searching of every human heart, childhood imprints, and the consequences of life-defining decisions, makes this Christian romance an exceptional work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend, if you are looking for a 'clean christian' story, July 2, 2013
Rae Gaeddert (Liberty, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Kindle Edition)
Not sure how to put it delicately, but the *tiny* thread of christian is way to small, and the one night stands referred to by all her friends way to big as well as all the drinking, and the complete description of a child being molested WAY to far. None of this was done by the 'moral, upstanding' heroine.. but it was over the top to me and the book was not worth finishing barely made it half way through before deleting the kindle book. Disappointing, and not worth your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Tiger Moths (Kindle Edition)
i had a great buying experiance with this company it arrived on time and they are very good i would recomend them to everyone i know

Tiger Moths