Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Xbox 360
|Price:||$39.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club.
- Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- Over 20 professional golfers to choose from, including Zach Johnson (2007 Masters Champion) and Bubba Watson (2010 Ryder Cup - Team USA).
- Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot.
- Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is a multiplayer golf game for Xbox 360 that allows players to step into the shoes of some of the greatest pro golfers on the PGA tour as they go for the ultimate prize in the sport, the Masters title. Play championship courses like Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Link and others. Rely on the advice of your trusted caddie. Relive memorable Masters moments and climb in the PGA ranks in your quest for the legendary green jacket. Additional features include: an all-new career mode, commentary by Jim Nantz and David Feherty, 4-player support online and offline, over 20 in-game golfers and more.
The Quest for the Green Jacket Begins
Winning the Masters Tournament represents one of the sport's greatest accomplishments. Now for the first time in franchise history you too can take part in golf's annual springtime tradition at Augusta National by competing against the world's best for the legendary green jacket. Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters. Rely on the advice of your caddie to strategize and focus your game while feeling the intensity of the PGA TOUR season. Your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA TOUR. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year.
Key Game Features
- Play the Hallowed Grounds of Augusta National Golf Club – For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club. Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive Green Jacket.
- Masters Moments – Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- The Caddie Experience – Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot. As your caddie's knowledge of each course increases, he will level up through "Course Mastery," making him even more valuable to your success.
- Climb the World Ranking – Feel the pressure of an all-important putt while working your way through the amateur tour, the Nationwide Tour and Q-School. Perform well enough to earn a spot on the PGA Tour. In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, the all-new career mode closely mirrors the real-life journey of an amateur golfer as they strive to make it onto the PGA Tour.
- Gameplay Enhancements – Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point. In Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters, players will have the ability to jump start their career mode as they will be able to carry over their XP from last year's game.
- Broadcast Presentation – Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package. Enhanced visuals showcase high fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National. For the first time in franchise history, the game will feature 3D grass, which will appear and respond more like actual grass.
- New Players - Over 20 professional golfers to choose from, including Zach Johnson (2007 Masters Champion) and Bubba Watson (2010 Ryder Cup - Team USA).
- Championship Courses - Take on the best of the best on sixteen of the world's most celebrated courses, including Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Links and Pebble Beach Golf Links.
The best championship courses.
True caddie experience.
A lineup of 20 pro golfers.
An all-new career mode.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
Its just too bad that there is literally no competition in the golf game space on Xbox 360. It might actually force EA to appreciate their customers a little bit more. Regardless of whether you paid $35, $45 or $60 for this game new, you shouldn't be supporting a publishing company that does this to its customers regarding this DLC situation. I'm sorry, but releasing a game 75% complete as a full priced game and then having to buy the remaining parts of the completed game as "DLC" is nothing short of a slap in the face to a loyal fan and there is no justification. Unless you are an absolute diehard fan, with a disposable income willing to shell out over $100 to get the complete experience as it SHOULD HAVE BEEN by buying all these stupid courses they strategically set aside to squeeze more money out, then I would recommend a pass. To give you an idea of what I am talking about, the $60 game you buy has 16 courses total in it. At launch, 19 courses were available as DLC for $50+ And to add insult to injury, these courses appear during your career.Read more ›
Think about it that is $110.00 dollars if you want a "complete" game.
It's really unfortunate the developers made such good game and EA SPORTS has to go and screw over everyone who buys the game.
5 stars for Tiburon. 0 stars EA.
Obviously Augusta is the huge hook, and I'm looking forward to getting there, but so many other elements are far superior, including:
1. Sponsors -- they bring back the sponsor system they abandoned years ago, where winning tournaments allows you to align yourself with a new sponsor and thus a whole new set of clothes & clubs to buy; meaning you actually care when you get prize winnings. Even has individual challenges to unlock 3rd tier sponsors (like Oakley watches, Footjoy gloves, etc).
2. Enhanced graphics engine -- just better & better each year.
3. Jim Nantz over that Kelly chick from last year -- she wasn't bad, but this is the PGA, not the European tour; I need Nantz.
4. The intertwining of the Sponsor challenges, Pro Challenges (called Training) & the tournaments themselves is so engrossing, it no longer feels like you're playing 3 isolated mini-games like in year's past
5. Q School & earning your Tour Card -- just kinda cool to earn your stripes
But despite all that awesomeness, there's one glaring detractor that undermines the entire gaming experience....the Caddy.
The Caddy is there to give you shot advice. This means he lines up 2 shots for you to hit, you pick one, swing, and all skill is instantly removed from the game. When you get to the green, he puts a little circle where you should aim your shot.
This idea belongs aside the Microsoft Office Clippy & Fox's glowing hockey puck as technological insults to our collective intelligence.
To make matters more annoying, the game has a feature where as you get better at courses, your caddy circles & shot ideas become more accurate...Read more ›
You are free to skip the courses, but since other computer golfers are competing in those tournaments, you will lose points in the standings every time you skip the DLC. Tiger Woods is hard enough to compete when you compete in the same tournaments as him; competing in only HALF of the courses is a fools' errand.
EA: There is no excuse for this game being full priced if DLC is required for the core game experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this game! Finally bought it even though I have a PS4 and there are newer EA golf games...this one just had a special place in my heart!Published 4 months ago by Vinny Santoro
As a casual gamer and an "even less than" casual golf fan, this game is perfect for me. It is scenic, challenging and fun all at the same time.Published 8 months ago by Big Dog