Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 83% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3
|Price:||$28.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.12 (4%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club.
- Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour: The Masters for PS3 contains complete PlayStation Move support (Move motion and navigational controllers and PlayStation Eye camera).
- Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot.
- Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters is a multiplayer golf game for PlayStation 3, that allows players to step into the shoes of some of the greatest pro golfers on the PGA tour as they go for the ultimate prize in the sport, the Masters title. Play championship courses like Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Link and others. Rely on the advice of your trusted caddie. Relive memorable Masters moments and climb in the PGA ranks in your quest for the legendary green jacket. Additional features include: an all-new career mode, commentary by Jim Nantz and David Feherty, 4-player support online and offline, over 20 in-game golfers and full PlayStation Move support.
The Quest for the Green Jacket Begins
Winning the Masters Tournament represents one of the sport's greatest accomplishments. Now for the first time in franchise history you too can take part in golf's annual springtime tradition at Augusta National by competing against the world's best for the legendary green jacket. Start your journey down the "Road to the Masters" with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters. Rely on the advice of your caddie to strategize and focus your game while feeling the intensity of the PGA TOUR season. Your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA TOUR. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and is the must-have title this year.
The PlayStation Move control system offers a new and innovative gaming experience for PlayStation 3 (PS3) by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, the PlayStation Eye camera and the optional PlayStation Move Navigational controller, the PlayStation Move controller system enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on PlayStation 3.
Key Game Features
- Play the Hallowed Grounds of Augusta National Golf Club – For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club. Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive Green Jacket.
- Masters Moments – Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament.
- PlayStation Move Support – Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters for PS3 contains complete PlayStation Move support (Move motion and navigational controllers and PlayStation Eye camera).
- The Caddie Experience – Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot. As your caddie's knowledge of each course increases, he will level up through "Course Mastery," making him even more valuable to your success.
- Climb the World Ranking – Feel the pressure of an all-important putt while working your way through the amateur tour, the Nationwide Tour and Q-School. Perform well enough to earn a spot on the PGA Tour. In Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters, the all-new career mode closely mirrors the real-life journey of an amateur golfer as they strive to make it onto the PGA Tour.
- Gameplay Enhancements – Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point. In Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters, players will have the ability to jump start their career mode as they will be able to carry over their XP from last year's game.
- Broadcast Presentation – Jim Nantz teams up with David Feherty to lead the all-new broadcast presentation package. Enhanced visuals showcase high fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National. For the first time in franchise history, the game will feature 3D grass, which will appear and respond more like actual grass.
- New Players - Over 20 professional golfers to choose from, including Zach Johnson (2007 Masters Champion) and Bubba Watson (2010 Ryder Cup — Team USA).
- Championship Courses - Take on the best of the best on sixteen of the world's most celebrated courses, including Augusta National Golf Club, Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Links and Pebble Beach Golf Links.
The best championship courses.
True caddie experience.
A lineup of 20 pro golfers.
An all-new career mode.
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
- The addition of Augusta is worthy of a new release. However, EA has removed some of the more enjoyable features from previous versions of the game. For instance, why remove the camera flybys or change the thumbstick putting mechanism? EA could have left these features in as options at the very least.
- The graphics are great, but they are no better than the previous installment. If you have played Tiger Woods 11, there is nothing to brag about here.
- Using the Move controller is novel, but the accuracy is questionable at best. Unless you are playing "just for fun", you will be using the control pad.
- The caddy feature is a nice addition, but it is unpolished. Shot advice from the caddy is either completely obvious or completely misguided. Leveling up your caddy's mastery of the different courses takes an eternity and provides no measurable benefit. If you are familiar with the controls, you will probably turn the caddy feature off after a couple rounds.
- Putting in this game is more difficult than in real life. The controls are extremely fragile. You will soon build up a tolerance for missing 2-foot or 3-foot putts. There is nothing to practice or correct on your end - it is a flip of the coin. You simply roll your eyes and move on to the next hole.
If playing at Augusta is your main concern, buy this game.
If not, get a copy of Tiger Woods 10 or 11 and save your money. You will still be dazzled by the graphics, and the gameplay will be as-good or superior.
Luckily, this year one of those dreams has been fulfilled. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 comes complete with the home of the Masters, and the entire game, from the introduction, to the menus, to the special features is decked out to display the beautiful course located in northern Georgia. From the second the game turns on, it sounds like a telecast of the Masters is starting.
Along with the new course, another new feature is called Masters Moments, where you re-live some of the greatest memories from Masters lore, from Tiger Woods' miracle chip-in in 2005 to Gene Sarazen's double eagle in 1935. If you can perfectly replicate all of these moments, you'll receive an automatic bid to the Masters tournament once you reach the PGA tour in career mode.
Speaking of Career mode, it has been fleshed out and expanded wonderfully. This year's edition now includes an Amateur Tour, the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA tour. This adds a wonderful layer of depth to the game, and it really makes it feel like you're working your way up from the bottom, as opposed to just starting and winning on the PGA tour right out of the gate. In addition to the events, there are also challenge and sponsor events each week. Challenge events consist of matching you against a PGA/LPGA Tour player in one of the game's various modes, such as Match Play, Skins, or Battle Golf. If you win, you earn an enormous amount of XP.Read more ›
After a frustrating experience with TW2011, specifically the poor move implementation (documented in my review of that title), I finally decided to get rid of the game and take one more chance on tiger woods 2012. I'm very glad I did.
First of all, I'll echo the general positives about the game that others have mentioned. The new approach to building xp - by playing your way up through the amateur and then nationwide tour is MUCH more fun than the approach in 2011 where you screw around with "challenges." You get right into playing real golf against reasonable competition immediately. Also, the addition of Augusta is worth the purchase price alone, and IMHO the most beautiful golf course in the world is well represented in the game. Another update that I enjoy is the ability quit and save during the middle of a round so you can pick back up where you left off. The caddie is also a nice addition, especially when I introduce friends to the game. I find that friends on their first evening (with the move controls) can play competitively against me, with them using a pro golfer, using nearly all of the caddie shots with no adjustments, and me using my (low XP) profile doing custom shots where necessary and generally being better at the game. Only general negative I have is the cheesy intro that you cannot skip until you've created a profile. I made the mistake of not creating a profile the first time I played (wanted to go straight to augusta) and then had to repeat the whole thing the next time I put the disc in.
On to the move updates. The implementation is SIGNIFICANTLY improved over 2011.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to play with another person online, it's not that great and will be bored in no time.Published 24 days ago by Odawaman
How do you you unlock the courses I just bought this for my husband and he can only play augusta par 3 9 holes.. I paid 30$ for this game I hope you can play more then one course..Published 1 month ago by April Tatro
This is not my fave golf game. This one is as weak as Tiger's game lately !!!Published 3 months ago by T. P.
The first thing you’ll notice about the cover of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2: The Masters is that Tiger Woods is nowhere to be seen…Oh there’s a golfer far in the background who may or... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Tim Janson