The world's #1 selling golf game is back and ready for another season on the links of the PGA Tour golf. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 for PlayStation 3 features support for both standard PS3 controllers and the PlayStation Move control system. PlayStation Move tracks players' movements and positioning, and provides something to hold that is conveniently shaped like a golf club. Additional features include revamped swing control, the opportunity to tackle Tiger Woods' legacy, a variety of player and courses new to the franchise, and the chance to take your game all the way to the Masters.
Total Swing Control
Taking its most significant leap forward in swing mechanics in over a decade, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 revolutionizes the virtual golf swing. Golfers will take full control over their swing with all-new tempo, swing plane and shot power controls along with an adjustable shot setup, allowing players to address the ball in a number of ways to create limitless shot types with just one club.
- Swing Tempo - For the first time in Tiger Woods PGA Tour history, the tempo and speed of your swing is going to directly influence the power of your shot. Fast tempo will add more distance to shots. Slow tempo will result in less distance.
- Shot Setup - Create all possible shot types from one shot setup. Drag your aiming marker forward and back to blend between full, 3/4 , pitch, and chip shots. Create draw and fade shots by opening and closing your golfer's stance. Affect the launch trajectory by moving the ball forward or backward in your stance to create flop and punch shots. The possibilities are endless, allowing any real shot to be created in the game.
- Strike Meter - Using the all-new Strike Meter, place the sweet spot of the club precisely where you wish to hit the ball. While a center strike is the most common, you can use low and high strikes to alter power, spin and trajectory.
- Swing Arc - The visualization of the golfer's swing is shown in the form of an arc. Use this arc as a guide to execute your swing with the proper power, trajectory and shot shape.
- All-New Animations - Utilizing the latest version of EA's sophisticated ANT animation system, players be able to see in real-time whether your golf swing is on or off plane through your golfer's on-screen animations, allowing you to connect with your swing like never before.
New Golfers, New Courses
Fans can take to the course with any one of 22 PGA Tour golfers in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, including Tiger Woods, 2011 US Open Champion Rory McIlroy, 2010 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 US cover art finalist Bubba Watson. Take on the best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated courses.
PlayStation Move Controller Support
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 for PlayStation includes optional support for the PlayStation Move controller system. The Move motion controller tracks players' movements and positioning, as well as provides a club-like object to anchor your swing allowing for accurate one-to-one projection of actions on the virtual golf course.
The Tiger Legacy Challenge
Relive firsthand Tiger Woods' most memorable golf accomplishments as he rises from a child prodigy to golfing legend.
Online Country Clubs
In Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, gamers are able to invite friends to join their own exclusive country club and team up to gain quicker access to downloadable golf courses or compete against other club members for the coveted Club Championship.
A range of new golfers.
Relive Tiger's golf legacy.
Famous all-new courses.
Online country clubs.