Spider-Man: The New Animated Series 1 Season 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Party PETER PARKER (Neil Patrick Harris) struggles to balance his freshman year at Empire State University with his secret life as SPIDER-MAN. Peter's geeky high school friend, MAX DILLON (Ethan Embry), is trying to fit into college life by joining a fraternity and becoming one of the in-crowd.
2. Keeping Secrets SPIDER-MAN (Neil Patrick Harris) catches THE TALON (Eve), a female thief responsible for a series of high-risk robberies in the city, in the act of robbing a high-rise apartment. While THE TALON gets the best of SPIDER-MAN and escapes, SPIDER-MAN sees her face without her masking goggles.
3. Spider-Man Dis-Abled PETER PARKER (Neil Patrick Harris) is covering a press conference where the Mayor of New York City and Tremaine, a visiting Euro-dignitary, are addressing the public. As they leave the event their limousine is shot with a dart bomb and SPIDER-MAN comes to the rescue.
4. Tight Squeeze A boardroom meeting is interrupted by PTERODAX, a trio of former KGB agents, led by SERGEI (James Marsters) who blast through an outside window to gain entry into the building.
5. Royal Scam SPIDER-MAN (Neil Patrick Harris) is duped by the infamous KINGPIN (Michael Clarke Duncan) into stealing the TX-1 super-chip, designed to de-crypt the confidential satellite transmissions that drive the world's financial markets.
6. Heroes and Villains Adjacent to Empire State University, The Villeroy Towers, an urban high-rise tenement, is slated for destruction and the tenants have allied with ESU's student body in protest. The Villeroy Towers residents are at a disadvantage in this fight to save their home until an anonymous donor endows them with one million dollars.
7. Head Over Heals It's a world of balance for PETER PARKER (Neil Patrick Harris) and his web-slinging alter ego SPIDER-MAN and makes more sacrifices than most. This morning is no different as he juggles his academics, a floundering social life and one heroic rescue after the next. What Peter can't save is his unfortunate pairing with CHRISTINA - his new Psychology lab partner, a gifted yet quirky scientific type who is also fanatical in her devotion to SPIDER-MAN.
8. Law of the Jungle PETER PARKER (Neil Patrick Harris) earns much needed cash by working at the lab for his professor, DOC CONNORS (Rob Zombie), a world class scientist. DOC CONNORS is studying reptilian DNA for its regenerative powers.
9. When Sparks Fly Two teenage boys goof off in an abandoned power plant and stumble into a weakened ELECTRO / formerly MAX DILLON from "The Party" episode (Ethan Embry). ELECTRO has been hiding in the plant plotting his electrifying comeback and only SPIDER-MAN's (Neil Patrick Harris) timely arrival saves the two teens from becoming toast.
10. Flash Memory Remedial twins, JACK and MACK (David DeLouise) rob an armored car then throttle up their motorcycles for a clean getaway until SPIDER-MAN (Neil Patrick Harris) intervenes. However SPIDER-MAN is surprised at how smart JACK and MACK were in plotting the robbery
11. Sword of Shikata RICHARD DAMIEN (John C. McGinley), a wealthy businessman / avid collector hires SHIKATA, master martial artist / swordswoman, (Gina Gershon) to capture SPIDER-MAN (Neil Patrick Harris) for his collection of rare animals.
12. Mind Games - Part One The GAINES TWINS, ROXANNE (Kathy Griffin) and ROLAND (Jeremy Piven), a brother and sister pair with uncanny mental powers, being transported in an armoured convoy when a well planned traffic accident allows them to escape.
13. Mind Games - Part Two Recapping Part One of Mind Games: after escaping their armored prison transport the diabolical The GAINES TWINS, ROXANNE (Kathy Griffin) and ROLAND (Jeremy Piven) have brain-blasted SPIDER-MAN / PETER PARKER (Neil Patrick Harris) into believing that MARY JANE WATSON / MJ (Lisa Loeb) has died at the hands of KRAVEN THE HUNTER (Michael Dorn).
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Adventure, Action|
|Starring||Neil Patrick Harris, Lisa Loeb|
|Supporting actors||Ian Ziering, Susan Blu, Angelle Brooks, Keith Carradine, Brendan Connolly, Ken Lerner, James Marsters, SuChin Pak|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Executive Producer||Craig Kyle|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
There's quite a few special features, and they're the usual sort you can find on a DVD, such as commentary, trailers, behind-the-scenes stuff, and the rest, but the episodes themselves are quite interesting.
While the graphics for this series look like a video games it is still a good series. For starters you have Neil Patrick Harris to voice Peter Parker/Spider-Man, has a dark story... Read morePublished 1 month ago by brian j warner
In all respect for the other reviews I have read, I will not debate their viewpoints or comments. My review is based on my personal opinion, and does not address technical merits,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ruf
My Nephew was absolutely delighted. I think he must have watched it at least six times already and now he wants another of the series.Published 1 month ago by Maria Hill
It was just okay. Far from spectacular too say the least. For diehard Spiderman fans but not suitable for young kids.Published 4 months ago by Scott Vassiliou
TL;DR?? See Botom
I originally watched this series when it was first released. At that time I was a mere boy. Read more
Cool guest voices and Peter Parker looks similar to Andrew Garfield in the Amazing Spider-Man. The animation is very stylized. The action squences are great.Published 10 months ago by Lewis M. Jones
Please note that this is the MTV Spiderman Series. This is not the good one from the 90's. The graphics are cheesy. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Descentia
i liked it a lot only 12 episodes the last one is really good very realistic not much more to sayPublished 11 months ago by P. Rozsa
This is a very Underrated TV series that is a lot better than people might expect. Sure the voice acting can be hit and miss but the writing is what really makes this show great.Published 12 months ago by TheAlliedGamer