5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right!
Published 11 months ago by Debby P.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tignanello
Published 9 months ago by Namb

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right!, January 17, 2014
I love this bag! I spent so much time looking for a bag that wasn't huge or too small, this bag falls right in the middle, perfect fit. The leather is very well made, although the picture doesn't do it justice at all. It has two large front pockets on each side that lay flat if not used. The inside is roomy and easily accessible if left unlatched but will lock shut with the magnet closure. The handles are strong and fit well into your hand. It's light, It's a great buy and a great little bag and I love it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tignanello, March 22, 2014
MINI is the key word. It's a good purse for using for a day thing, but I tried using it as an everyday purse and by the time I got my wallet and my phone in, there wasn't room for much else. The material feels nice, its' a sturdy little purse. I probably won't buy a mini Tignanello again, just too small for my needs and even on sale, the price was kind of high for what it is. If you expect to pay for a Tignenello purse and think the price will justify the brand, then I get that, but at a glance, unless you know what you're looking for, you wouldn't be able to tell its' a Tignanello. No metal etched tag, nothing that some of the other purses have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy!, February 11, 2014
Love it! Great looking, nicely styled, excellent quality and price. Perfect size for day to evening. Tignanello at it's best!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy Bag ... Color Is Off A Bit, January 15, 2014
This a classy looking bag. My only complaint is that the mushroom color in the black/mushroom bag looked more like a creamy off white online. When I received the bag, it's a little more gray.

5.0 out of 5 stars The AM - PM Purse, January 28, 2014
The purse is well made, the perfect size for me and the color is beautiful. It is a soft gold tone. This purse could be use for AM or PM .

1.0 out of 5 stars Tig Perfect Pockets Mini Tote, February 3, 2014
E. Carey "cen2838" (Kew Gardens, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Bag was advertised to come with a strap long enough to wear the bag cross body style. It did not come with it, I sent it back.