Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Los Tigres De Mompracem / The Tigers of Mompracem (El Barco De Papel/the Paper Ship) (Spanish Edition)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2007
I ordered this book because of nostalgia. I first read the book in my teens around 1952, in my birth place, Havana, Cuba (before Castro physically and spiritually destroyed it). I never forgot the adventures of the swashbuckling pirate Sandokan and his love for Mariana. Reading it again after more than fifty years brought me good memories.
I have to note though, that about forty pages in the middle of the book were bound upside down and backwards so that after page 128, I had to go to page 161, turn the book upside down and continue reading. No big deal. I still enjoyed the reading.