5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 was good

2.0 out of 5 stars Good show gone bad
Published on December 28, 2009 by Enjolras

2.0 out of 5 stars Good show gone bad, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Til Death: Season 4 (DVD)
At first, I was excited to see Brad Garrett of Raymond fame star in his own show. With Joely Fisher as his wife, Joy, the couple is extremely cynical. At first, the couple had a young couple as neighbors, the Woodcocks. Unfortunately, for season 3, the Woodcocks were removed from the show.Without, the show got boring and the remaining characters annoying. Garret's character, Eddie, is just too cynical and never really endearing. Eddie and Joy's daughter and son-and-law are simply annoying. The son-and-law is a farcical hippy whose anti-consumerism becomes irritating, even for me. Kenny, the black guy who randomly lives in Eddie's house, has his moments, but ultimately seems contrived. At the end of the day, "Til Death" was the victim of producers who didn't know how to make a good comedy. By taking out the Woodcocks and replacing them with Kenny and the son-in-law, they killed "Til Death"'s potential as the next "Raymond." You might get a few laughs, but the magic is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 was good, April 24, 2010
This review is from: Til Death: Season 4 (DVD)
I watched Til Death from the start and enjoy the relationship between the Starks and the Woodcocks. I didn't like when they took them off the show and added Kenny. It wasn't a smart move, but this season they were moving in the right direction making the relationship between Eddie and Joy the main focus on the show. Its funny to see Joy and Eddie working together. Some of my favorites were Joy's Mom, Hi-Def TV, Joy's out of work and Seperate Beds. I have purchased Seasons 1,2,3 and will buy season 4!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Til Death... Great sitcom from Season 1 to Season 4... No disappointment here!, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Til Death Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
This sitcom is one of the best and Season 4 kept it going! I was a little disappointed when I saw the neighbor couple (steph and Jeff) leave the show, but then the new addition of characters at school and their new friend Kenny, Ally as a regular cast member, they all really kept the fun going and reinventing. That is really impressive in a sitcom. I have seen the complete series 2 times so far and starting the third time all in order from episode 1 to the last. I bought the last 2 seasons in Amazon Instant Video and I am glad I get to have them and own them. If you are interested in good laughs and good acting, this is definitely a must have! I can guarantee it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show!, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Til Death Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
Soooooooooooooooooo sad this show was discontinued. I thought it was hilarious and very entertaining. Brad Garrett (sp?) is under-recognized in my opinion. He's extremely talented.

3.0 out of 5 stars Til Death Season 4, November 7, 2010
This review is from: Til Death: Season 4 (DVD)
I loved the first 3 seasons of this show, although I liked it better with the Woodcocks. But this season had several different actresses playing the daughter and the son-in-law kept thinking they were on a sitcom. It was clearly on its way out and no one seemed to care about quality any more. I will buy Season 3 when it comes out, but not Season 4.

Rate and Discover Movies