Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tilda's Studio: Over 50 fresh projects for you, your home and loved ones
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 28, 2011
Love this book. Tilda is a real creative Crafter. I have many of her books.
I was waiting for this one for a long time as I pre-ordered it earlier. I am just a "little" bit frustrated as the content starts to look a lot like her other wonderful books.
But still it gives you a lot of ideas to come up with. Her love for coordinate colors and patterns is always a delight and very helpful for your future creations.
If you don't Know Tilda, I would definitely recommend it. If like me you already have almost all her books, may be only add this one if you are a collector ;-)
on September 13, 2011
I own several of her books and was looking forward to some fresh ideas. I was mistaken. Many of the same dolls, and very uninspiring bags and purse designs. The photos of her fabrics being used are lovely, but this book is more about selling her fabric than innovative craft designs.

Sadly Amazon does not accept international returns.
on September 14, 2011
I own all the "tilda" books and I have to say that I was disappointed. There are several pictures of ideas and less sewing in each of the newer books with even less new ideas. I do like some of the new patterns the cupcake angel and the elephant and giraffe were great however I havent seen a giraffe at a circus. I also didnt like the feel of this book while it had the same classyness as her Sew Sunny Homestyle it lacked the country feel that I love. And be aware the clothes they mention in the editorial review are for the angels in the book and not for humans. This was a bummer since I was expecting clothes for me or my kids.
on June 5, 2013
I found it very confusing to have so many patterns on top of each other. Also the patterns that should be joined together before cutting them out should have notations on them or at least a notation in the directions. The pictures don't give an advance warning as to what to do. I ended up having a seam in the middle of me coveralls at the knee. I am really upset about this and will have to figure out how to cover up my mistake. A real bummer for me. Also how do you get the doll to sit up? Mine keeps flopping back :-(.
on August 20, 2011
This book is cute. It has ideas and patterns but mostly very simplistic. If you are a new crafter or looking for home decor this book is interesting. It wasn't really what I was looking for but the color pallets and materials are thought provoking.
on October 1, 2012
Beautiful book with the cutest patterns. I enjoyed making the circus animals and the bird cages. It's also one of those books that inspire because the presentation of fabric, color and creative combinations. Loved it, for sure collector quality also.
on November 2, 2011
Great pictures and projects. Sturdy book, instructions are good. I was definitely surprised at the quality of the book and the projects.
on December 29, 2013
I love the designs in the book. This book is a good value, especially if you love Tone's work. You get a lot of what you love about her work in one reasonably-priced volume.
on September 18, 2012
Absolutely loves it. I completed the pillow and elephant project, added a blanket to create a beautiful baby set. Easy to follow instructions.
on January 16, 2013
About the book, it has beautiful pics and excelent quality of paper and printing. About content, a lot of projects and ideas to sew.