Murdoch Mysteries 7 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Power While demonstrating the dangers of newfangled alternating current to the public, Miss Toronto Electric & Light dies spectacularly onstage. A tragic accident or murder? Detective William Murdoch enlists the help of the eccentric scientist Nikola Tesla to find…
2. The Glass Ceiling A trunk delivered to Inspector Brackenreid contains a lawyer's naked corpse and a taunting note. When a second trunk turns up--complete with another body and note--Murdoch races to find the killer before his boss becomes the next victim.
3. The Knockdown After celebrating a big win, boxer Amos Robinson goes down for the count, courtesy of a gunshot to the chest. A witness finds Robinson's wife, Fannie, standing over the body and holding a pistol, but Murdoch aims to prove her innocence.
4. Elementary, My Dear Murdoch Murdoch accompanies his hero--famed writer Arthur Conan Doyle--to a séance, where the medium guides him to the body of a skeptical psychic investigator. Did the clues indeed comes from the spirit world? Or did the medium have a motive for murder?
5. Till Death Do Us Part When Wendell Merrick dies from a blow to the head immediately before his wedding, the cse looks like a simple robbery gone wrong. But questions about the groom's gallivanting ways lead Murdoch into Toronto's homosexual subculture.
6. Let Loose the Dogs A murder brings Murdoch face to face with his troubled past, as the detective's estranged father turns up drunk near the crime scene. Losing his usual objectivity, Murdoch seems dead set on proving his father's guilt.
7. Body Double When a corpse crashes through a theatre's ceiling and lands onstage in the midst of Macbeth, Murdoch and Brackenreid delve into the backstage intrigues of the city's leading Shakespearean acting troupe.
8. Still Waters Boys playing on the lakeshore discover the bruised, beaten body of Richard Hartley--scion of a wealthy family and the newest addition to the exclusive King's Club rowing team. Investigating the case, Murdoch finds dark secrets beneath a gleaming world of…
9. Belly Speaker While researching a new detective novel, Arthur Conan Doyle returns to Toronto and meddles in a case involving a mad ventriloquist who seems to have murdered his father. Murdoch begins to suspect that the author has a hidden agenda.
10. Child's Play Who could have murdered Howard Rookwood? Everyone admired the well-known philanthropist, killed in the horse paddock of his glue factory. When suspicions fall on boys employed at the factory, Murdoch uncovers another side to the victim's character.
11. Bad Medicine After a mysterious hooded figure kills a prominent psychiatric researcher, Murdoch investigates the doctor's former patients. The csae grows more complex when a psychic warns Murdoch that the grim reaper will claim more victims--including the detective…
12. The Rebel and the Prince The murder of a girl connected to the Irish Republican Brotherhood leads police to suspect a plot against visiting Prince Alfred. Constable Crabtree joins the prince's retinue and finds His Highness more than a handful to guard.
13. The Annoying Red Planet When a reclusive woodworker and amateur astronomer is found hanging high in a tree, mounting evidence points to one conclusion: he was murdered by Martians. Constable Crabtree becomes convinced of an imminent alien invasion, but Murdoch searches for more…
|Starring||Yannick Bisson, Helene Joy|
|Supporting actors||Thomas Craig, Jonny Harris, Joel Keller, Waneta Storms, James Gallanders, Natalie Radford, Steve Cumyn, Doug McGrath, Shawn Campbell, Gema Zamprogna, Jeri Craden, Zack Keller, Mya Rylyn Banks, Lachlan Murdoch|
|Producers||Cal Coons, Scott Garvie, Laura Harbin, Noel Hedges, Christina Jennings, Shane Kinnear, Julie Lacey, Jan Peter Meyboom, Derek Schreyer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A very interesting idea and well done series. Detective utilizing what was then new in science to solve cases. If you like science and mysteries you should like this.Published 9 days ago by SIR
I love Murdoch Mysteries. Season has the characters all looking a little too tanned though.Published 13 days ago by Debra E. Watters
If you've watched "The Artful Detective," this is the same series. It's about a detective in the 1890s in Toronto, Canada--William Murdoch. Read morePublished 13 days ago by A Customer
I have enjoyed watching the 1st season very much. We'll written, engaging & entertaining.Published 1 month ago by 1oldlady
My husband and I enjoy this series. The detective is very handsome but is trying out different scientific methods not used in his era.Published 1 month ago by CLP Reviews