4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but watch the sizing, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Tilley Unisex TA801 Walking Socks (Apparel)
The socks seem well made and warm with support in the sole and also reinforced toe and heel areas. The top band seems to have the right amount of elastic so as not to be binding. The only problem I have is with the item description, which says it is a men's sock. We ordered size small, since my husband has small feet. However, when it arrived, the sock said it was for Youth 1-4 or Womens' 4-6. The vendor indicated to us that they are not allowed to put up a sizing chart but must use Amazon's generic chart, which does not indicate small, medium, or large. So, word to the wise. We should have ordered the medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wears like iron, March 15, 2013
Trelligan (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I liked the Tilley hats and clothing - five years ago. I bought these because I wanted more on hand, not because the old ones were old or anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 21, 2014
Tilley's is an excellent brand. Purchasing through Amazon is actually cheaper than purchasing directly from Tilley's. Adding the 1, or more, middlemen may offset this benefit, though. (See my review of a Tilley's t-shirt I am trying to return for more information).

Tilley Unisex TA801 Walking Socks