Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!: Season 2
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do Emmy® nominated Rainn Wilson and Oscar® nominated Jeff Goldblum have in common with Richard Dunn? They are a part of Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!™ Season Two. The 10 episode season also features Spaghetti and Bread...Harritty -- as it takes the audience on a whirlwind tour through unexplored caves of television comedy. Viewers are also encouraged to keep on the lookout for comedian James Quall, as he makes his small screen debut.]]>
Top Customer Reviews
To sum it up, dumb it down, and wrap it in a convienent "awkward" little package for people who constantly feel the need to question the merit of this shows humor, I will give examples of WHY the show appeals to me:
1) I enjoy the shows vibrant use of colors. This may seem irrelevant or a ridiculous reason to some, but I find the look of the show to be aesthetically pleasing to my eye. Visually, if I like what I see, that keeps me watching.
2) I enjoy Davin Woods music he creates to accompany certain segments of the show. The man knows what he is doing and is very talented at what he does. Think of the music that accompanies the Cinco commercials, the shows intro, or the hilariously mellodramatic music that plays during the "Damnit" bit of the "Hacky Sack Extreme" skit in Season One.
3) I find that the show brilliantly parodies media. In Paticular, the awkwardness of "live television" (Steve Brule, Married News Team). Local afternoon news shows ("The New You"). Ridiculous "caught on video, candid camera" style shows (Spagett). And last but not least, the shameless companies that will churn out useless products just so you will plunk down your hard earned dollar on crap you could live without (Cinco product commercials). There is loads of subtext here...and if you don't see it, you may be blind.
4) I love the bizarre way that they mix comedy with elements of horror. (Lazy Horse Mattresses, "It's Not Jackie Chan", The Child Clown Safety Video, Maria Bamford's very realistic potrayal of severe mental illness, "Druwing on Drawing" etc.)
5) I love the editing style, I am especially a fan of the "Glitch" segments.Read more ›
In Embarrassed Tim and Eric fight to death because Tim was embarrassed over a naked baby picture of him that was shown by Eric on the show.Tim ended up dying and his funeral was a disaster.Will Tim ever come back? [Yes,in season 3,episode 1 Resarrection.]
PLEASE get season 1 and 2! Season 3 comes out August 4th 2009.Bye1
Anyway. Hope you enjoy those DVDs I sent you.
However, later editions of this release should focus more on the technical aspects of the product. After only a few watches, the DVD stopped working when my daughter (who was playing with a big red ball) caused my uke to drop on the player. I called the music shop I bought the uke from and they couldn't help me, so I can only assume fault lies in the hands of the people at Williams Street. Maybe they could set up a tech support line for this kind of thing.
In 1983, "Papa" John Schnatter delivered his last campus pizza, picked up his business degree from Ball State University, and went back to Jeffersonville, Indiana. There, at age 22, he knocked down the broom closet in his father's tavern (Mick's Lounge), sold his prized 1972 Z28 Camaro, purchased $1,600 worth of used restaurant equipment, and began delivering pizzas out of the back of the bar.
Papa John's opened its first pizza restaurant in 1985 and to this day is committed to delivering on its brand promise of "Better Ingredients. Better Pizza." Papa John's is the recognized quality leader of the pizza category and now owns or franchises over 3,000 restaurants worldwide.
Please buy this DVD.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job is consistently funny and entertaining, BUT ONLY WHEN IT'S JUST TIM AND ERIC and some of their regular cast members such as Richard Dunn, James... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Bludeau Partners Inter Llc
This is a must have dvd for fans. Revisiting old episodes is so fun. I think I go back and watch it every couple months.Published on December 24, 2013 by Kyle J. Von Bose
Once you've seen one, you've seen them all. I haven't watched it since i bought it. I'd watch the rerunsPublished on April 8, 2013 by Catherine Goerig
5 stars doesn't even equate to the greatness that this show brings, I think it would be fair to say that we should remove the star system and leave it up to the masterminds at... Read morePublished on March 2, 2013 by Eric
Artwork is top notch. DVD plays well. Unique title menus. Killer bonus features. If you're an Awesome Show fan, you can't go wrong. Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by Jay Sobczak
This show is just plain great. It is able to take things out of the world that may seem terrible on the surface, and then ease one's mind by showing the absurdity and humanity of... Read morePublished on July 12, 2012 by Will
I LOVE Tim and Eric and now I with the DVD I can watch it any time. It's one of the funniest, quirkiest, demented and awkward shows out there but it's absolutely hilarious!Published on October 13, 2011 by Clara2388
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Don't use reviews as a diatribe!||
Jun 29, 2009 by Sh Ka | See all 3 posts
|Stop reviewing DVD's before they're even out!||
I don't see anything wrong with rating the DVD based on the quality of the show before it comes out. Besides have you read any of these reviews? They are spitting out random facts about random people.
Jan 19, 2009 by Joseph and his Technicolor Nightmare Coat | See all 7 posts