5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I asked for
I ordered the Tim Tebow Rookie Card for my husband for Christmas. I got exactly what I asked for and in a timely manner. Even ordering so close to Christmas, I received the item a few days before! I would definitely order from this seller again!
Published on January 4, 2012 by Sassy1

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor card
The card is one of the poorest cards they make and they don't include the "screwdown" case they offer what a croc!!!!!!!! I don't not suggest anyone buying from theses people unless you want to end up unsatisfied.
Published 10 months ago by Upset

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I asked for, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Tim Tebow RC - Denver Broncos (RC - Rookie Card) 2010 Score Football Card - NFL Trading Card in Screwdown Case (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 28, 2014
Case was in good condition and I liked that the card was clearly numbered. Hope to get it autographed some day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor card, November 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tim Tebow Cards, October 23, 2012
AWESOME!!!!!!Enough said. Tim Tebow!!! Everyone needs to order anything by Tim Tebow. Awesome young man of God. Need more men like him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tebow-nation, April 25, 2012
Jayson L. (Saint Petersburg, FL.) - See all my reviews
I'm neither a Tebow fan nor a Bronocs, or even a Jets fan. I am; however, a fan of collecting. The price was right and the potential for increase in value is there, despite being pretty minute. The screw down case was worth the purchase along. The card arrived as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars A player worth admiring, February 4, 2012
I'm pleased that my Grandsons asked me to get this football card for them. He is a Good player, and a excellent young man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 3, 2014