Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on June 14, 2009
i certainly have not worn every boot out there but i can't see any better than these ! ive had mine for 3 yrs put them threw hell mud water job sites and their still great beat up a little but still going strong ! their water proof very warm in winter and nearly indestructable worth every dime simply can't go any better .
on November 25, 2011
my hubby is a landscaper and goes through boots like there's no tomorrow. he will not even LOOK at another brand. TIMBERLAND is the best. Normally we have 2 pairs of work boots so he can rotate and one pair of the same brand/style which he can wear out to casual places. Ain't it great - good-looking boot and best in class for mud/snow/rain. :]
on December 1, 2011
So my relationship with Timberland boots started poorly. I bought a pair of the regular Timberland boots and they were awful. Felt like you were walking on cardboard. I was complaining to a family member about them one day and said I'll never buy another pair of timberland boots. He told me that I needed to try the timberland PRO boots. So I did.

My first pair, I bought about 2 years ago, were the 6" Direct attach Steel toe boot. I LOVED THEM. I still have them, and after 2 years they are still comfortable, completely waterproof and look pretty good. Due to the fact that they were the only boots I had, they were worn for work and with jeans casually, so they are now marked up and relegated to work boots only. Just last week I was scrubbing grout from shower tiles and had the water running on these 2 year old boots for about 30 minutes as I stood in the shower and my feet were bone dry.

I purchased these 8" soft toe boots just to wear with jeans. I can't emphasize this enough, both of these PRO boots ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE (NOT JUST BOOT) I'VE EVER WORN. No problem being on your feet in them all day, plus they look great with a pair of jeans
on March 2, 2011
I live in UK and we cannot get this style of Timberland boot over here. I've been wearing Timberland's (proper styles- workwear, not the customisable fashion etc styles) for over 20 years- always strong, comfortable and cool to look at. The price for these offers exceptional value for us in the UK. Great shipping and handling costs too. Overall extremely pleased. I'll buy aagin when I need replacements.
on August 24, 2012
I have been wearing Timberland Pro's (26011) for well over 10 yrs. I just recieved my new one's. True to size as usual. I work outside for 12 month's a year (DPW) on my feet most of the time, no fatigue, pretty warm in the winter. Waterproof. I believe these are my 10th pair. I wear my old ones when riding my Harley. They usually cost about $119.00- $140.00, I paid $82.00 through AMAZON. Buy these at any price.
on January 10, 2011
Professional in the trades for over 36 years. These boots are worn 16 hours a day & they are the BEST boot i have ever worn. I have tried them all !!
on February 25, 2012
Unbelievable purchase, great price, fabulous product. Bought a pair for my husband and he liked them so much I got a pair for my son who works outside in Michigan. He is very please with the boots performance also. Thanks
on December 18, 2011
I had a hard time finding 8 inch boots with eyelets all the way up at a decent price and good quality. This boot was comfortable out of the box and appears to be of good quality. We'll see how enduring they are over the winter.
on May 25, 2015
I am an actual size 9.5 but usually by size 10 in shoes made in China ( which these are). The size 9.5 are actually the ones I kept and the fit is good. The quality is not the same as the original Timberland Boot, but for China, it is not all that bad. For the price, the quality is equal. Good warm boot in cold weather, breaths well in mild and hot temps. Breaks in quckly and streches out a bit on the sides.
on December 14, 2014
Wow have Timberland boots gone down the tubes. Right out of the box and on my feet, sitting down with no weight on them, felt like I had a vise on each side of each foot. Laces are way to short for a 8 inch boot, tongue looked like it had been stiched by a pet Monkey. Absolutely terrible product.