Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 9.5 D(M) US|Color: Dark Mocha|Change

on July 12, 2015
Very comfortable boots. As a HVAC Technician, I work a lot in tight areas (crawl spaces, attics etc.) so the comfort is a plus. However, the outer soles peeled off in about 4 months. Was specting them to last longer than that, especially because they cost around $150 +
on October 6, 2012
I'm a electrician and work in construction environments. I do a lot of walking on hard and uneven surfaces my right foot developed Plantar fasciitis which is a very painful foot ailment. The doctor told me I had 2 choices, surgery or rest. I could not afford to be out of work for a long period of time so I kept working and got worst some morning I could not walk but I had to work for my family. Luckily a friend at work told me he use these timberland pro Titan series boots. I try them and my foot felt better almost Immediately. After a few weeks of wearing these boots my foot was back to normal. Now I buy these boots in bulk. I keep at least 2 pair on hand. When I see these boots on sale on amazon I rack up. These r the best work boots. Like the title states these boot saved my job,
33 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2011
ive been wearing this work book exclusively for almost 4 years now. i work in the water well industry as a repair man. a good waterproof boot is a must, as is the saftey toe. i believe the toe is titanium, not steel, making for a light weight boot that is every bit as safe as the steel. they are quite comfortable for me. i used to wear wolverine until i found these. the leather in the timberland seems better, as on the wolves it used to crack out from constant wet/dry conditions. i also work on concrete floors in the shop, and this boot again shines there. enough cushion in the sole for comfort without being spongy. oh, the reason i left wolverine in the first place, my local retailer was out of them that day and i needed a boot asap
on November 6, 2015
These boots are poorly made, please be advised that they will not hold up. I had these boots for 4 months and the sole fell to pieces. I returned these boots to the factory and they sent the boots back with a letter. The letter stated that it was not there fault the sole fell apart. Not only are the boots poorly made for the price you pay, but the customer service of the company is atrocious.
on March 27, 2014
I am a union carpenter in Chicago and am on my feet 8-16 hrs a day. Had these boots in 2012 and wore them to the point that they were unsafe to wear. 2013 I thought I would try Red Wings Irish Settlers. Worst boots I have owned in my entire life. I could not wear the boots for more than 5 hrs, feet and legs would hurt so bad. Payed double for those s*** boots compared to these timberland boots and threw them out after 6 months. Will never buy anything else. I'm sorry I cheated on these boots and didn't buy replace them immediately after my first pair wore out because I wanted to try something else, clearly I was the one that end up suffering buy not buying these timberlands.
on January 16, 2015
Great boots with no breaking time, I use daily them at work, I work on a retail store and spend most of my time standing. they fit perfectly, not so heavy. A great replacement for my converse work boots. I will buy again or get 8" Helix with composite toe.

Update October 16, 2015:

I'm still using them, only complaints the toe top has cuts I hit to many things moving around the store, my problem not the boot.

The shoelaces are too short, I replaced them with the ones of my old boots and a few weeks ago, replace those with 550 tan paracord and they look terrific!

I like the boots and I'm sure I will order this again.
on June 5, 2011
These boots are very comfortable and lightweight. The break-in time is only a few minutes. I have had several pairs of these and the quality has gone up with each successive pair, but they still will not last as long as a pair of Redwing boots. This is a trade off as these are lighter and more comfortable than Redwings.
on November 12, 2014
My husband tried on several brand names of work boots because one of his old timberland's had finally come loose from the sole. He has had them for several years. I do not know exactly when he got them, but the style has changed very little and they fit like a glove just like his old one when he put them on. No break in. This is a very dependable, long lasting boot for outdoor farm work and looks good too.
on January 31, 2015
I am a little undecided on whether I would consider these boots comfortable. I have worn them everyday since I got them to break them in. The only issue I have with them is that the seam that connects the tongue to the boot ends right at the last fixed ring eyelet and it creates a slight bump where all the materials and thread meet. I am embarrassed to say this tiny bump puts enough concentrated pressure on one spot on my ankle that it is enough to make a grown man whimper. The only way that I have been able to wear them is to absolutely avoid the lacing up the ankle support and leave the last eyelet a little loose. I was hoping this might soften or loosen or be less uncomfortable over time, but It won't happen quickly. Everything else about the boot has been great. The sole is harder than I would have expected, but it feels like it will last a while. I have worn Timberland hiking boots in the past and love them. I was required to get a steel toe boot now and I stuck with Timberland. I was surprised to see there were not very many options for a short boot with the waterproof leather and lining that also had a protective toe. If anyone has a cure for the ankle issue this boot might be perfect.

Update: After waring these everyday for work I think the sole is extremely slippery. It is like waring dress shoes when the surfaces are slightly wet or snow covered. I don't understand, the sole looks like it would be good, but the tread is not sufficient to provide traction for me. I work on a raised metal flooring with continue traffic in/out of doors. For the price I think I will look around more next time.

Update #2: Worn the boots for 5 months. About 4 hours, 5 days a week. Insoles already have holes in them at key pressure points. I have other boots and shoes I have worn for years and the insole is never the first thing that fails. Replacement Timberland insoles are $30 a pair. That is a considerable price considering the amount of life they provided. - Maybe $10 Dr Scholls inserts would last longer! My review is dropping one more star.
on March 27, 2014
Prior to purchasing these Timberland water proof safety toe work boots I had always worn red wing boots. I would wear them to work as a diesel mechanic and they would only last six months. I've had these for 5 or 6 months now and they're much more comfortable and are still in like new shape. I had to put inserts into the red wing boots to add comfort but not the timberlands! If you need a solid affordable work boot this is the way to go.