Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland PRO Men's Gravel Pit 10" Steel Toe,Black Full Grain Leather,US 5 M
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 5 D(M) US|Color: Black Full Grain Leather|Change
Price:$161.24 - $250.95

on February 11, 2014
Correct fitment, accurate size, fast delivery, no problems. I don't usually write reviews, but this is the best boot I have ever owned. If you're worried about how much they weigh, I'm sure Timberland makes some ladies boots in your size, maybe they will go with your purse. This is a man's boot. For real men, with real jobs. My neighbor locked himself out of his house yesterday, one well placed kick to the lock and his house fell down. I accidentally stepped on a hipsters foot as I was walking past a coffee shop, and he died 3 days later from complications. They are very warm. Regular socks in single digit temps, no problem. Good traction in every condition I've been in, I have a slippery shower, and instead of sliding around, I just wear my boots when I shower. Oh, buy them. Don't muck about. Yeah.
44 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
These boots are my favorite pair of boots I've owned. They are incredibly comfortable, although each boot weighs in at 4 pounds, so be prepared. Also, these have an arched section where the pad of your foot would be to help with heel to toe walking. I wore these last winter in knee deep snow and my feet never got cold. The boots also come with a coupon in the box that you can send in and get free replacement laces for life.
I will admit I wear these every day and these get flexed a lot, between squatting and crawling the toes and the entire boot bend a lot. However, after just under a year the entire lower sole has separated from the upper on both boots. I realize boots fall apart over time, but for the $185 I paid for these I was hoping to get a few years out of them. If the boots had lasted longer, these would have a five star rating all day in my book.
on February 2, 2015
Been wearing Timberland boots for many years now, and have always been pleased with the comfort and quality of this company. Was really looking forward to trying this particular pair of boots for my work, especially after having viewed all the positive reviews. After having them delivered; I opened the box to find the correct model of boot, Timberland PRO Men's 53531 Gravel Pit 10", with the addition of a really odd "white reflective strip" that borders the base of the boot and is throughout the mid section as well. What the hell? I am in security, and my company requires our boots to be solid black. Gonna have to figure out what I can possibly black out these reflective strips with.
review image review image
on October 9, 2015
Not what I ordered because it have some reflective out lining but I'm okay with it. The boots look highly durable and very comfortable but only because I think that it's a half inch larger than expected but I'm okay with it. The boots are heavy but I think I will get used to it. As for now, I'm going to put these boots for a one year stress test and hope it holds up because these boots are not cheap but I think these boots are only good for the winter and not the whole year. I'm planning on buying me some shorter work boots for the hotter days but I'm pleased
review image review image
on December 10, 2010
Best boots I have ever owned, by far. I live in the peaks of the Appalachian Mtns. and I can say that these boots are put to good use every day. They do get a little cold due to the fact that I am walking through snow with steel toes but that is to be expected. However with some descent socks they are perfect. Amazing product and I would highly recommend to anyone.
on December 7, 2011
These boots are very comfortable. They will keep your feet dry and warm. I run a skid loader in snow season when my feet are in constant contact with cold steel pedals. They are the ticket. They look to be large,They are! But they are worth it. Tim
on November 7, 2011
yes they are a little frankinstine-ish, but they are incredibly well made and incredibly tough. the toe is great, really strong and can be used as a hammer with no discomfort to the user.
on February 5, 2016
These boots are not as advertised. The boots come with a "silver" reflective piping all around them. This completely changes the look of the boot. I hate how these boots look. I already notified amazon several months ago about the product picture and they still have done NOTHING to correct it.
on June 2, 2014
the met guard was curved too narrow for my foot and became painfull however i have very wide flat as a pancake feet too bad cause they looked to be tough as nails if this boot came without the met guard i would purchase it again
on October 14, 2015
Well the boots are a bit uncomfortable. Im a 14W or a 2E as it would be. i ordered 142E (shows in the boot as a 14W) im not sure if its just because their not broken in yet but the sides of the heels are pretty tight. Ive only got a couple hours (a few mins a day) into breaking them in but i just finished walking about 1.5 miles. at about mile 1 the sides of my heels were sore. when i finally made it back to the house i pulled them off as my heels were very sore. I now have 2 sets of blisters on the inside of my heels. i think they need to widen the heels out a little bit more tho im just not sure if just because their not broken in. The Timberland Miners Boots were a perfect boot but im not dropping $285 on them. $250 maybe but not more than that. The review will raise or lower once these boots are broken in. Im hoping they stretch out on the heels a little bit.