|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's 6-Inch Scuff Proof Lace-Up Boot
|Price:||$95.74 - $190.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Leather and synthetic
- Manmade sole
- Abrasion-resistant boot featuring padded collar, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and durable metal-eyelet lace-up
- Anti-fatigue midsole for shock dispersion
- Abrasion-resistant boot featuring padded collar, metallic logo applique at heel, and lace-up vamp
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This rugged boot is designed for that one person that likes to stay looking new longer.
Men's 6-Inch Premium Waterproof Scuff Proof II Boot
Every time you put these on, it’s almost like stepping into a new pair of boots. That’s because they’re made with Helcor leather that won’t scuff—no matter what. They’re also 100% waterproof; every seam has been sealed to ensure water stays out. Plus our exclusive Anti-Fatigue footbed that absorbs shock and returns energy to your foot with every step—to keep you comfortable all day long.
The new flexible forefoot construction provides greater comfort than ever before—and we paired it with a rugged rubber outsole for durability and traction. And because we’re Timberland, we kept the planet in mind and made the laces from 100% recycled plastic bottles. If it’s rugged you want—and scuffs you don’t—here’s your new boot.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004ZCDZ1U
- Item model number: 6-Inch Scuff Proof
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Right boot has a seem junction that sticks into a bone on my right foot. I hope the leather softens on this spot as the boots break in. Would buy again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hands down the best boot I've ever bought, rugged and waterproof, and clean off to new with a sponge and water. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Peppino
Love my pair, 6 months later they're like new with a good scrub. I install dish network and I'm in tight attic spaces, crawl spaces, scraping them to death and it just wipes right... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
First things first: this boot is extremely high quality, and has, in fact, withstood as much as it's purportedly supposed to withstand. Read morePublished 11 days ago by J. Bisono
I've owned several Timberland boots over the years, 8 total including this pair. They are truly better than the classic boot, a must buy winter boot.Published 26 days ago by Frenchy7414