5.0 out of 5 stars To big
I really love the shoe however the size was to large I am ordering a smaller size. I should have read the review prior to purchase stating how they are cut larger.
Published 13 months ago by ARIEL JACKSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Great KickAss Boot yet Heavy...
Published 13 months ago by RickP4K

5.0 out of 5 stars To big, November 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but run big, March 4, 2014
Great boot, nice quality. But run big get half or full size smaller. Helcor is great leather does what It says it would do

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It, December 18, 2013
Great boot all around. Sharp look. Comfortable. Waterproof. Cleans up very easily. It is impossible to scuff these up with the new material. Just remember to buy a half to a whole shoe size lower.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect boots, December 5, 2013
perfect timberland boots, keep my foot warm. i usually wear size 9.5 and for this boots just size 8.5 is fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great KickAss Boot yet Heavy..., November 3, 2013
Love the boot and I'm a huge Timberland fan. Great look and low scuffing level, which is cool. I primarly use this as a kick around boot vs. working boot, but i find it a bit large in fit and heavy. Really comfortable with extended wear 8+ hours, but as mentioned just a tad heavy. Comfort and look 10 / weight 5. I would buy again, but if lite is your game this might not be the right boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased....., October 8, 2014
The way this boot fit is perfectly the way I anticipated it to be. It fits perfectly and is very comfortable.
It was delivered on time and was waiting for me when I got home. Would certainly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good, comfortable, strong and reliable boot that can be worn to pretty much any occasion or any terrain. It's worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots., January 2, 2014
Love the scuff proof boot, keeps my feet warm in temps down to 25 so far (in Phila, PA). Completely water proof, but doesn't breath well (my feet sweat).

Right boot has a seem junction that sticks into a bone on my right foot. I hope the leather softens on this spot as the boots break in. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is exactly what you get., November 7, 2014
I was looking for a great boot and I have finally found it! I ordered the black/blue ones. On the picture, they were all black with the red inside the heel and that is exactly what I wanted. An all black boot. No blue. I took the advice of everyone here and bought a size down. I wear 9.5 in sneakers and went with the 8.5 2e which is the wide one. They took exactly a day and a half to get to me. Amazon had them for 103 bucks. I pulled them out of the box and there were cardboard shoe trees inside the boots. They looked great! Put one on and it fit perfectly. Nice and comfy. I can tell already that these are the best boots that I have ordered in my entire life. What are you waiting for? Get them before they go back up in price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe!!, January 6, 2014
They're perfect. They Are So EASY to clean. I Just Love Them. I Have gotten Several Compliment on the and I've only had them for a week..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice so happy, December 15, 2013
I can buy more .this was a good buy my son happy merry Xmas save money go on line ok

Timberland Men's 6-Inch Scuff Proof Lace-Up Boot