5.0 out of 5 stars Your search for the perfect work/casual shoe has ended
Published 11 months ago by shannon

2.0 out of 5 stars Support stinks around arch area, varying greatly from color to color?
Looks good, support stinks. And top edge of boot can irritate around the ankle without thick socks. Amazingly inferior to the same boot in black, which is very comfortable with none of these issues. Surprisingly disappointed in Timberland quality with this one. In the market for an insole to make these better.
Published 3 days ago by Mr. Sanford

5.0 out of 5 stars Your search for the perfect work/casual shoe has ended, February 12, 2014
These are the perfect casual boot. I have worn them with khaki pants and with a variety of jeans (Levi's ,true religion). They offer long lasting comfort at work as I stand for most of my 8 hour shift. I have easily gotten the most compliments for these shoes and I plan on getting the other color. They run big because the 11.5 ordered easily fits like a 12. I put a custom sole ( more cushion) and a crease protector in the shoe and I still have room. If I wasn't using a crease protector in the shoe I would absolutely have ordered a half size down (absolutely I say ).

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, May 12, 2014
NYC GUY (New York City) - See all my reviews
I was very surprised by how comfortable this shoe was. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about this shoe and it looks great with my jeans and everyday pants. They are very light on your feet for those who walk a lot and it gives you a spring in your step. I think I will buy one of the other colors available because I like them that much

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected. Good shoe., June 17, 2014
As expected this looks and feels like great. Very happy. On the downside though it has a slightly large fit which I think might get larger with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice shoes, February 28, 2014
Very comfortable shoes. I bought them for work where I do a lot of walking and I'm very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOORAY! for Amazon, July 29, 2014
What Wonderful shoes! They are the most comfortable shoes I've worn in years. They are a little too long. I normally wear a size 14 and these are 14s. I tried a pair in size 13, but they are too narrow. I am going to keep checking back and see if Timberland starts to offer them in a 13 2EE. There probably isn't more than one pair of size 14 shoes within 250 miles of where I live and I feel lucky that it is so easy for me to return the ones that don't fit to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will enjoy this product and get plenty of compliments, June 23, 2014
Great shoe
Looks and feels GREAT with casual wear. I'm getting a other pair. The comfort is amazing. I recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
I got what I paid for. Correct size, quality and timely delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes fit big, June 27, 2014
Stephen Caesar (Las Vegas, NV, US) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes in my normal size, way too big. So I bought one size smaller, just a little tight. However I like the shoes so much that I can stretch them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for a great price!, May 30, 2014
It met the description. it looked good and felt great. I believe this shoe will have durability. I would recommend it to another buyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, May 7, 2014
Fit well, Look sharp. I dont have a bad thing to say about them. very comfortable shoes. very very good.

Timberland Men's Bradstreet Plain Toe Chukka Boot