4.0 out of 5 stars Work well for working a phone.
These gloves work as advertised. They are not heavy weather gloves, but any heavier than these and you would loose too much dexterity to operate a phone.
Published on December 19, 2011 by Bill B

3.0 out of 5 stars Photos are deceptive
The pictures make it look like these gloves are mid weight and good for use during fairly cold weather. They are actually lightweight and will work fine during the fall. I'll have to use them as liners during the winter as I doubt they would keep my hands very warm on their own.

I will say that the tips do work, I was able to swipe, scroll and zoom on my...
Published on October 30, 2011 by Kaitara

3.0 out of 5 stars Photos are deceptive, October 30, 2011
Kaitara (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews

I will say that the tips do work, I was able to swipe, scroll and zoom on my phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars great for quick driving, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Timberland Men's Glove Stretch Tree Logo Palm with Touchscreen Technology (Apparel)
The gloves work well for driving to and from work. They are somewhat bulky in the tips of the first finger and thumb. It works well on my Droid X. I don't do complicated things on my phone when I am standing outside or in the cold anyways. I can make calls easily. Texting is not as easy with swype. The gloves do have a lot of stick or grip to them on the palms. The gloves are not something you would want to spend hours outside in but will keep you hands from freezing on the way to work or the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well for working a phone., December 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay warm while typing., August 30, 2013
I purchased these gloves to use on my iPhone and iPad, they didn't disappoint. I also have the galaxy s4 and these gloves work for it as well. I give these gloves a solid 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Actually Work!, December 1, 2013
They actually work, and keep your hands quite warm. Lots of gloves don't do a great job with both - Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 5, 2013
d2a (queens, ny) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a gift and wanted my own pair very good and easy to use and really works with the phones and tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Hands not toasty in mid-thirties, December 11, 2013
Stretch-Yes. Fit-Large is more of a medium, barely reach mid wrist. Thin. Quality-good.
I would not buy these for weather below the mid-thirties I wore them on a walk in 34 degree weather (no snow just clear and dry) and my fingers were frozen after twenty minutes. I do not expect them to hold up in the wet. They have an excellent tactile aspect which allows me to tap my IPHONE and pick up coins. I think they will become spring driving gloves. If you want warm hands, this is not the glove for you.
Arrived on time, well packaged.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, November 25, 2013
If you are looking for a cold resistant gloves you should not buy this ones... Its like you are not wearing anything at all

3.0 out of 5 stars Not XL, only L, November 14, 2013
Felt decent, just be aware of the "Large/X-large" description in the heading. These should NOT be considered "X-Large" by any means, they are true large. Had to return for being too small

3.0 out of 5 stars Much thinner than expected, October 30, 2013
The idea behind these gloves is good, but we live in Chicago and need a much thicker glove for the winter months.

ARRAY(0xd9dcae78)