4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful if you hike a lot
Published on January 4, 2013 by Bruce

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of Timberland Boots has decreased
I've worn this style of Timberland boot, probably since they first came out. I've owned an estimated 12+ pairs. This latest pair is the poorest quality of the bunch: Thinner leather upper, and just all-round a far less boot than any of the former boots of this same style... I'm still wearing --in various stages of wear-- 3 pairs just like this, so my comparison gauge is...
Published 4 months ago by zack germroth

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful if you hike a lot, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Men's Euro Boot (Apparel)
I am planning on replacing my pair of these boots in a few weeks. I will buy the all leather option, though, this time. Although the boots are very comfortable, my pair is 4 years old, and where the fabric and leather join, has broken down in several areas. The fabric portion has failed. No more fabric for me, but I must say I am hiking in the mountains or working on the farm daily, and wear these boots several times per week. I own several more expensive brands, such as Keens, but none are more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and nice style., February 2, 2013
I recommend half size down because my usual size is 8.5 but somehow the boots are a little big for my feet. These are really nice boots though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Futuristic, January 4, 2011
The Timberland boots that I recieved looked just like what you see and it also came brand new with nothing extra...They are comfortable and you might want to get a size bigger..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, May 27, 2014
I looked all over stores for this particular style, for my husband. Couldn't find it anywhere else. The price on Amazon is really good, and the sizing is fairly accurate. It's got a little extra room but that's better than being too small. My husband's very pleased with them and I would definitely recommend this seller. I received the product very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots..., June 8, 2014
I use this brand but I have never purchased type Euro...are beautiful and very comfortable, You can to buy with eyes closed and you will don't repent..

Arrive on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my outdoor use, fits great!!, July 8, 2014
Shipped on time, great fit, great protection. I use them for outdoor work, they are very comfortable. They also look great for Casual wear I love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOE! Just like Picture!, December 1, 2014
I love these timberland euro hikers. This is my first pair and i have been wanting some for a long time!!! I could not decide on these on the dark navy blue & white ones. Finally i went with these cause of everything will match with them. lol.But I WILL BE GETTING THE OTHER ONES!!

I normally buy my timberland boots a size smaller (always run big) I wasnt so sure with these, i got mixed reviews, So i just went with my normal size 8 M. Sure enough PERFECT FIT!!! They were saying they were gonna get here on the 2ND or by the 5th, Well Nope they got here TODAY THE 1ST!!!! It said they were being sent USPS but i found out FEDEX HAD THEM THE WHOLE TIME!! Then my mail man just delivered them..

If you are into Timberland boots,shoes etc i highly suggest you buy a pair!!! They are my 2nd pair of Fav Timberlands i have Now!

I will be back to this store to buy the all navy blue & white ones just like these! Good service!!!

Only thing i can say i did not like about their return policy is you have to pay to return if they dont fit or are wrong size sent ,etc etc. I would think that would be the sellers fault..

But everything went great and The service is Great gonna use SHOEMALL again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, April 11, 2014
Fits like a glove! They are all around comfortable! Happy with my purchase! And it is of good quality. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Hiker boot., May 13, 2014
I really enjoy walking with my Euro Boot.I would buy this again. Thanks! I would recommend this to my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exited for Good Looking Product, March 23, 2014
I really do appreciate the good work you guys are doing i like the shoes its fine to me can't complain

Timberland Men's Euro Boot