Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2011
just love these boots. needed a plain black pair.. didnt want a heavy boot or a ridiculous price. so of course i went to Amazon and looked for timberland boots. my favorite place to shop and my favorite boot manufacturer. got a great price- fast delivery and a pair of boots in perfect condition. very happy with this purchase. i am a womens size 7= a 5.5 big kid in almost all timberlands. this is the only place that gives me the 3 things i need when buying tims, size,variety of design and prices i love! best part is i can shop in my pajamas :)
on October 3, 2015
For a size 10 wide width.. I expected it to have more room.Apart from that, I love it. Looks neat and great on my son's feet.Bought it for school and so far it is as strong as it looks...I wish they have 11 cause I would surely buy it.
review image
on December 8, 2014
My son is currently in a size 8 in Timberland boots. He is still wearing the ones he got last year for Christmas with a little room, so naturally I said well I'll get another 8 so he can wear them this winter. NOT IN THESE BOOTS!. When I pulled them out of the box I said oh no, I KNOW he won't be able to fit these. They looked like a 6 instead of an 8, I even checked the inside of the shoe to make sure. Way too small so I sent them back and ordered a 9.5 to make sure he would still have some room. If those are too big I'll save them for Christmas next year!!
on June 22, 2012
I have always respected Timberland products. Not this time. This shoe came with nearly nothing inside for support or padding. There was very little to it but shell.
on January 11, 2014
I ordered these for myself I wear a size 8 1/2 in womens shoes & a size 7 youth usually fits great for me. These are a little large, I wish I would have gone with a 6 1/2. but other than that the price was great & I love the boots.
on December 28, 2012
I absolutely love love love these boots!!! I'm a New Yorker living in Atlanta and im so used to wearing these boots so i was super excited to find them on Amazon...On top of the fast shipping they arrived before Christmas...These are my work boots and they were packaged just right... I'm very thankful...and great job Amazon!!
on October 11, 2014
I ordered this for my little cousin and they fit perfect. He wears a 5.5 but everyone knows that Timberlands run big so you always order a size down. I ordered a 5 and he had little bit of room left but he was still comfortable.
on December 4, 2015
This is the 2nd year I'm getting these shoes for my little one. He wears a sz1 little kid and he loves them. They keep his feet warm walking to school which is about a 15-20 minute walk. I particularly love the color too doesnt show nuch scuff like the lighter color did.. Great buy will buy again
on December 19, 2013
The shoe laces shredded and they were purchased less than a month ago. I had to go out and buy a new pair of laces. They are not the most comfortable boots and they certainly do not keep the feet very warm. They do however, keep the feet fairly dry in the rain.
on September 19, 2014
Getting ready for fall and winter. This is what I was looking for my son so it can simply match all his outfits. His father bought him the mustard color, but this is child color safe also warm. Gripping at feet are great this is my sons second pair.