5.0 out of 5 stars light and supportive, May 9, 2013
very nice boot, well made and light weight. as with all Timberland products the materials used and craftsmanship is exceptional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, July 16, 2013
I bought these for a camping/hiking trip to Utah late spring. They are very comfortable and took almost no breaking-in. They were great for wearing around camp and general desert hikes. Arch support could be better, and the insoles are not removable to wash, unless you separate the glue. The soft sole was great for sand and gripping rocks in the desert. But on that note, these were horrible when we went to the LaSal Mountain range which was loose rock. There is no midsole shank so my feet were in pain during the descent. Rocks stabbing you in the foot after a 3000 foot ascent are not pleasant.

I would say these are great for general hikes, camping, etc. But if you terrain is going to get rocky, get something with a stiffer sole and a little more support. I'll be getting some new insoles for these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Boots, September 28, 2012
The reason I am not giving five stars because I have several pair on Timberland boots and these doesn't have the support like the other ones I have. They are comfortable and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, October 6, 2012
I am a consistent 10.5 except for a few brands and this fits like a 10.5. Feels a little like a basketball shoe with good support and great tread. I always hike in trail running shoes. I bought these for a fall trip to Colorado and did several 4 mile hikes in these. They were comfortable out of the box. Not too sure about longer distances, would give rhem a try though. Reminds me of a pair of Nikes I had as a kid. Great shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, February 25, 2013
Size is perfect. Husband wears a 13 gym shoe, got 13 in these and they fit great and still had room for winter socks. Waterproof and lightweight is really impressive. They look great and don't really look like the conventional hiking boot. Very happy with the purchase, only took him 1 week to break it but never got blisters or anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, October 27, 2012
Joeytuck (Spokane,WA USA) - See all my reviews
Got these for my son (21) and he loves them. They are not only very nice looking but comfortable as well. He says he could see himself hiking in them all day.(but he won't because he doesn't want to get them dirty!). Size was true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in person, October 3, 2012
I saw these on several sites for more than double the price. These reminded me of my childhood boots but way cooler. The throwback styling is awesome and they are super light, breathable, and the outsoles seem super grippy. I think these will work well for winter. I'm glad I didn't wait to buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Men's GT Scramble Mid Hiking Boot,GraniteGrey,15 M US, January 15, 2014
I have been looking for a grey Timberland boot for quite sometime and this one is pretty good, it fits great and feels like it's constructed of decent materials. Good boot for just about any activity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't feel Quite Professional, January 11, 2014
Mister Reevus (Hollywood, Ca. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timberland Men's GT Scramble Mid Hiking Boot (Apparel)
I love these boots. They are light, comfy, and very stylish. However, I've had hiking shoes before, and these don't feel quite professional. "Real" hiking boots are more sturdy than these. These feel more like comfortable light basketball shoes. Just FYI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, December 12, 2013
I love these boots. They're warm, comfortable and perfect for hikes. I wear them hiking in nature and around cities with cobbles or uneven surfaces. They look good with jeans.

Timberland Men's GT Scramble Mid Hiking Boot