Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2014
These replacement insoles live up to their name. I no longer play basketball or run much, but if I did, they are thick enough, resilient enough and cushiony enough that I could. They fit my size 12 walking shoes with a minimum of trimming. They are thick, so you need to take that into consideration before getting them. I recommend their use in lace shoes and not for slip-ons. I experimented with them in a pair of slip-on outdoor shoes and they are think enough that the shoes were too tight and uncomfortable across the top of my insteps. They have good arch support and heel cushioning.
on May 31, 2014
They need to be trimmed to fit, but thats ok, many of the general sized inserts do. Just placed my old insoles on top and cut away. They are not squishy feeling, but they make me think of a kitchen rubber mat that you stand on to keep from having sore feet when at the sink (if you can picture what I am talking about). So they do work, just don't expect soft and thick.

These will fit into normal sneakers if you trim the gray part on the sides just a bit. I use them for nursing shoes, cause 12 hours is a long time to be on your feet and the floors are always hard!
on May 15, 2014
These replaced the completely worn out insoles in my Timberland White Ledge boots. The boots are about 3 years old and the insoles were so flattened out that I was noticing a lot more shock to my feet when walking and discomfort in my knee when I wore them. With these replacement insoles in them they feel like new boots again, even with most of the tread worn down. Wish I'd thought to replace the insoles a lot sooner.

I got the XX-Large 14/15 M US sized insoles for my size 14 boots. I lined the heels up with my original inserts and traced around with a sharpie and cut them to size with a pair of household scissors. The heel and arch area lined up perfectly and only the ball and toe area had to be trimmed. The fit is perfect after trimming.

I couldn't find anything locally big enough for my big feet and what I did find was either cheap inserts or orthotics and all I wanted to do was restore my boots back to their more-or-less original condition - these fit the bill perfectly.
on July 11, 2014
These are adequate inserts. As with many of the other reviewers, I took out my old insoles, traced the shape onto the new ones and they fit.

One thing I do not like (and this is the reason I won't buy this one next time): The fabric on the top of the sole grabs my socks when I insert my foot into my shoe. It does not allow my foot to easily slide into place. Other than that, they are adequate, but not great insoles.
on March 1, 2015
I bought these to replace the insoles that came with the Timberland Pro boots. While the boots were quite comfortable with the original insoles, these replacements made the boots more comfortable, especially in the area of the ball of the foot. I would recommend these insole replacements.
on May 23, 2015
I spend 8 - 12 hurs a day in work boots and walk around 15 miles per week on a concrete floor. My boots last around 18 months but the insoles are done after about a year. While good, they are gel and it breaks down. So, to find a replacement. Timberland Pro had decent ratings and a decent price. I sw a few complaints about them being a little bit big but... DUH!... better too big and able to trim down than too small. The heel and arch sections fit the boot perfectly while the ball/toe section appears to be deliberately oversized with a view to trimming them to size.
I have worn them for two weeks and am very happy with them. Good support and shock absorption and very comfortable for a whole work day's wear..
on April 17, 2015
I was concerned about these being too narrow, but after reading the comments I ordered them. They were a little big (better than too small), so I cut them to match the original foot bed.
These are for my son's Tmberland hiking boots size 9.5 and he's been using them for about a month. They're liking having new boots without having to buy new boots!
on April 4, 2015
I am flat footed and wear a size 14 to 15 depending on shoe design. So finding inserts is very difficult. I was pleased to find these and they were affordable. Upon receiving them and using them for a few weeks, I am very impressed and would highly recommend them.
on September 14, 2014
I bought these to replace the worn insoles on my 4-year-old Timberland hiking boots. I just had to trim a bit off to fit, using the old insoles as a template. After a couple 8-miles hikes, they feel great and I expect I will get as much wear out of these as I did the original insoles.
on June 30, 2016
needed a little trimming to make them fit but not to bad. can wear them for almost all day before you start feel the concrete. overall like them very much. lot better than the original insoles that came with the boots. great if you are walking more than standing on concrete or other hard surfaces.