|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's Hookset Oxford
|Price:||$90.00 - $99.00|
- Rubber sole
- Fit: True to Size
- Insole: Natural Latex
- Outsole: Natural Latex
- Upper: Burnished Tumbled Nubuck
- Features of this item include: Eco-Friendly, Slip-Resistant (Non-Skid)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This oxford is made with burnished uppers from a LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort and durability, with reclaimed scrap leather used in accent pieces. The shoe features a string lasted construction for lightweight flexibility, 100% organic cotton laces, 100% cotton lining for breathability and a slip resistant outsole.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Dominican Republic
- ASIN: B00B828Q50
- Item model number: Hookset Ox Leather
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Can't wear it at all :( :( :(