Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 17, 2014
So first off these boots are AMAZING. I'm leaving this detailed review because as a buyer you want to know if the product is genuine and how to size your purchase and I couldn't find any good, detailed reviews about this seller/product.

Shipping: Great! ordered friday evening and they got here monday afternoon!

Sizing: I'm a 6.5/7 (I lean more towards the 6.5 though) in women's so I really wondered what size would be good. I purchased the 5m and they fit perfectly. Just enough room for thick socks and not too big for thin socks in the summer. The 4.5m would've been too tight for thick socks. So i'd advice ordering a 1.5 smaller from you women's shoe size if ordering the big boys boot.

Quality: These are genuine timberlands. I had a problem with another company, soleplace on amazon selling bootleg timberlands so I was worried, but luckily these are genuine. The soles, laces, insoles everything is genuine. Generally you can tell the fake timberlands by the number of shoelace holes (real timberlands have 6-7), the sole (compare the soles to whats on the timberland site), and the general feel of the boot - real timberlands FEEL like good quality. These are a great deal and I'd definitely order from this seller again.
My pictures aren't that great but as you can see, they PERFECTLY match the pictures the seller provides as well as the actual Timberland site.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2013
So comfortable and durable. Arrived in two days and I'm highly satisfied. I wear a size 7.5-8 in women's but got the 5.5 in kids.... You save lots of $$$$.
33 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2010
I'm an adult female who has great difficulty finding women's shoes small enough to fit. These boys' size 4 are perfect and the boot is very sturdy and attractive (as hiking boots go). I will buy this brand and size every time I need new ones from now on. I'm quite satisfied with this purchase.
77 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2014
I am a 7.5 women, and ordered a 5.5 big kids. The shoe is in mint condition and fits just as I hoped. They even included a return order form in case I wasn't satisfied. Furthermore, my Timberland's were not expected until March 10th, I received them March 4th. Score. Don't hesitate, this company is reliable and honest.
on October 14, 2013
I know these are sold for boys, but I wear a 8 (sometimes 8.5) in women's and these are great. I bought a size 6.5 and they fit with plenty of room. They are also extremely comfortable for boots. I cannot wait to wear these through the Michigan winter and see how they hold up!
on June 6, 2014
I bought a size 7 and I wear a 9 in women's and they fit perfectly. I have searched for these for a while at a reasonable price and these were perfect! will definitely buy from them again!!
on December 4, 2013
These boots are the best! I love them! The shipping was fast and I was excited when they were delivered to me. I wear size 8 in women's so I ordered 6 M and it fits perfectly. Also, there's plenty of room in these boots.
on November 12, 2015
Great overall I was skeptical because of the other reviews I have owned 3 different pairs of timberlands had to sell because my foot grew a half of an inch. These fit perfectly 7 in kids fits an 8.5-9 in women delivered fast . I can't believe how dumb some of the other reviews that they were "fake" you could always return them then shoot!
review image
on November 6, 2014
I have a bear of a time finding shoes in my size, and often end up either rounding up to a 5/5.5 in women's or resign myself to the children's section. I went to many shoe stores trying to buy these in the normal women's sizes, however I was unable to find anything that fit. A friendly sales associate suggested that I purchase them in children's sizes. I initially attempted to wear a size four in boys, in which my foot flopped around freely and was no good at all. I couldn't find these in smaller sizes in stores, likely due to the time of year, so I went on a leap of faith and bought the children's 3.5. Upon initially wearing them my toes went numb and I ended up getting cuts in the backs of my heels from them pressing in. All indicators of the boots being too small, no? Or perhaps excessive wear with out proper socks? The cuts turned up after spending an hour doing house keeping trying to break them in. The toe numbness was while I was driving my car to the market, about five minutes away.

Fast forward to a week later, they magically fit perfectly. No numbness, no cutting into my heals, and they are quite comfortable. I have an active lifestyle and live in the rainy rainy state of Washington, and they have not allowed my feet to get wet once. Bottom line, if you are an adult that can handle the 'break-in' period, go for it. I would never EVER subject a child to these shoes.
on December 31, 2013
I love these. I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm 5'1. I ordered a 3 and its fits perfect, I'm usually a 5.5-6 in woman regular shoes