4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes!
Product wise, this shoes are great, specially the new cupsole design!!! I wanted the wheat color but for some reasons, it couldn't be shipped to Dubai! Wish you could be more flexible as it's the same product & says my size was available on wheat color.
Published 17 months ago by Cha-cha

3.0 out of 5 stars Good style but not comfotable
I like the wheat color and the style very much, but have to say that it's not comfortable for me.

The insole is too flat, no ergonomics design to fit the arches. So when you put these shoes on, it's not a good decision to walk long time with them.

Published 1 month ago by Allen

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes!, August 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good style but not comfotable, December 20, 2014

What's worse, the fold-down-canvas design creats a real hard stuff, and every time I take a step forward, this hard stuff sting me once. It really hurts my foot. I have to wear a pair of thick socks to relieve this terrible situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent footwear., April 2, 2014
My expectations was not cut short. Its unique, cute, comfi on foot and well built. Good job Timberland. I Love it and i recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars husband loved them!, March 19, 2014
Bought these for my husband on valentines day. They look great & fit perfectly! My husband loved them! Great buy for the price too. More then satisfied with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice idea, March 17, 2014
but the top was unwieldly and unable to fold easily as shown in the the photo...plus the last is too long for the size labeled and too narrow for my wide foot so I returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not get the requested goods., December 29, 2013
good night, timberland shoes came both from the same left foot, which would be the procedure? waiting for your comments

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoes, October 3, 2013
I like it...the product fits me well and it is very confortable..big up to you guyz..I like been your customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 3, 2014