Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timberland PRO 6" TiTAN Composite Safety-Toe Work Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2015
The Boots eyelets are popping out. found that this composite boot is a lesser quality than the steel toe boot. would like to return!!
the eyelets are plastic not metal due to it being a safety boot for airport / security xray/detector service. would like to exchange/ return for the same boot with steel toe. will even pay the difference .
review image review image
on December 31, 2013
The craftsmanship of the boots was worse than any other boot I have purchased. The eyelets weren't fully pressed into the boot and one was completely off. I returned them, and I'm fairly certain I won't be purchasing another pair anytime soon.
on December 12, 2009
Geat work shoe! Protects well against the cold and lasts several years. I have worn work shoes for 40 years and these are the best. They aren't super heavy and have great support. I work in a harsh chemical area and will continue to buy this same shoe until I retire.
on November 22, 2012
The shipping was right on time as promised. Next Day for $3.99.The boots are broken in 1 day. I work for Amazon as a Facilities Tech III and am on my feet for 10 hours a day. Walking on concrete is not as easy as thought by most. The right footwear is Vital to doing my job to the highest standards. It is impossible to concentrate on work with aching feet . Also the recovery time at home is at a minimal level due to the quality of these boots. I recommend these boots to all workers and The price and shipping from AMAZON is the best and hard to beat. Sizing was on target for me with these boots.I received comments on the quality look of these boots on the very first day. I do not recommend many products or services but A+++ on Timberland Pro and especially AMAZON for getting them to my front door in 1 day.This transaction changed my mind about online buying and I am now a Prime Member because it will pay for itself in a very short time. FINAL Statement is Buy these boots if you work hard and Buy from AMAZON ane Become a Prime member for the FANTASTIC shipping!!!
on February 27, 2016
Obviously heavier than comparable non-safety toe shoes, but still wearable all day. Seems like the leather used in these is sturdier or more scratch resistant than other work shoes by the same maker. I've been wearing these for about 2 weeks now, good work shoes, I'm on me feet all day as a delivery driver. My only concern is to the durability of the soles, which is typically what I kill in my work boots. But only time will tell on that issue. I'm a size 12-ish, a 12 1/2 would be perfect in most shoes, but I've mostly gone to 12-wide with my work boots which seems to be working well. The wide also allows for nice thick winter boot socks, I would also recommend no more cheap socks from a giant bag for everyday or summer use. Your feet will thank you for these shoes as well as better socks.
on December 8, 2009
These are by far the best safety boots I have ever owned! The composite toe definetly makes the boot lite, which helps with fatigue. I work on a concrete manufacturing floor and my feet feel fine after a days work. Boots breath well and required no break in time with the soft leather. My previous boots were CAT brand steel toes, which I was constantly putting insoles in to keep my feet from aching. Overall I am very happy with these boots and will definitely buy them again once this pair wears out.
on May 7, 2014
2nd Pair ADDENDUM: fit is still superb and no break-in time required. The Quality Control issue of eyelets surfaced within four hours of wear, they were shipped back the next day.

After much study determined to replace with the steel-toe & lace hooks model (Titan 50506) despite the poor reviews for sole separation. If they last six months under 12+ hours per day and 6-day per work week demands; then we'll just reconcile ourselves to buying boots twice a year because of the fit. Sure hope they get the QC issues dealt with.

1st Pair REVIEW: Hubby works in a sawmill and finding comfortable steel-toed boots has been an expensive trial and error process over 32+ years. He would go to the local farmer's supply or purchase them off the "boot bus" and invariably his preferred model was discontinued or unavailable when he needed them. Too- certain mills have different protocols and/or wet environments that required additional protection. I began to shop for my personal shoes by reading the reviews and was pleasantly surprised to discover that Amazon customers know a thing or two about fit and comfort.... long story short- I convinced husband to allow me to order his boots by reading the reviews specific to his needs. Lo and behold! He's SOLD on not only the process but THIS BOOT in particular! He said it was the first time EVER he'd been able to wear a boot for a whole week without having to break it in. If he's this happy on his feet he may work another 30 years in the industry!
on October 4, 2015
This is my third pair of Timberland PRO boots. The prior boots were excellent and probably the best I have ever had, This current pair has a fault in the right boot that is so uncomfortable that I have gone back to a previous pair.
My own fault for assuming that they would break in after a little time and would work out the annoying feel that in the toe area there is a lumpiness. The fault had not corrected after several weeks and my 30 day trial period had expired.
on December 3, 2015
This is my third pair of Timberland boots, the previous two were similar styles. The first pair has five years of daily walking on hiking on it and is still going strong and the second went through about two years of 30-hour work weeks. Like those, the Titan is ridiculously comfortable. I spend nine hours straight on my feet 3-5 days per week and never come close to experiencing anything close to discomfort. Because these are replacing an older pair of composite toe boots, I can also speak to the toe's effectiveness. The old pair had an electronic pallet jack dropped on it and the toe survived intact. The leather did not however, which is the only reason I'm replacing them.

As great as these are, I could not quite give them five stars. Timberland does make great products, but they always seem to have weird little quality control issues. In the case of these boots, an eyelet popped out after about six months of wear. It's minor and doesn't impede the boot's function whatsoever, but it's still annoying.
on June 10, 2014
These boots are very comfortable, light considering their makeup, and are holding up well (though I don't wear them every day). I ordered a few pairs before these, and with the steel or composite toe, the toe box became cramped - that is not an issue with these.