Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

This nice looking case popped up during a search of "small toiletry bags" while looking for something the "prefect size" to house a mini collection of shoe shine supplies. I really love the look and material of this bag, and had high hopes for it out of the six bags that made my final cut, but it unfortunately came up short.

Although its dimensions are true to size (measured externally), the usefulness of the 8½ inch length is severely hampered by the 6½ inch zipped opening. This limits the bag to smaller items, and makes organizing a tightly packed bag a challenge.

I appreciated the tight weave of its canvas-like shell, as well as the bright orange nylon interior for added visibility. There are no internal pockets, but they'd be of little use due to the small opening. The zipper is the better quality, mid-tooth count type that won't easily jam or suffer split teeth, and the leather zipper pull is a nice touch. All in all, it's a great looking bag that matches up well to Timberland's rough and tumble brand aesthetic.

That said, I'm dubious about the purpose of this bag, which is a shame. Toothbrushes, hairbrushes and combs, electric shavers -- anything in that 6+ inch length range -- could potentially be a challenge given the short zipper.
on August 27, 2015
Got this on sale for less than $8, excellent value.

Made of canvas and good zipper. I use this as a travel kit for electronic gears--multi-USB charger, cords etc. Excellent for that. Too small as a toiletry kit, it is not what is intended.
review image
on September 14, 2015
I bought this to hold charging cables, backup batteries, power adapters, and other assorted gadgets for travel purposes. While others complain about the opening, it meets my needs perfectly. I presently have a universal power adapter, a European power adapter, a retractable lightning cable, a retractable micro-USB cable, a retractable network cable, a thick Swiss Army knife, two lipstick-sized backup batteries, SD/microSD card adapter, and a RavPower portable WiFi router. I'm buying another to hold my spare camera batteries, charger, SD & microSD cards (for 3 cameras). This could probably work as a very small toiletry kit, but I really think it's meant more for cables.
on September 7, 2014
A nice case for my charger and wires. Does the job and is a nice small and compact size.
As others have noted, it is small. Don't plan on using it for a large hand held microphone.

But, for some USB cord charges and other stuff, it fits the bill.
on January 2, 2015
Much smaller than expected can't really hold anything except keys and a little cash ended up spending money twice got a bigger and leather material one at century 21 that looks expensive Znd can work for what I wanted it for
on August 7, 2014
Nice little canvas case but wouldn't buy again. It's too small and not worth the price.
on September 14, 2014
Why did I buy this? It's near useless, but good quality I suppose...
on September 8, 2014
Ok for the gold box money. Zipper is long and I can see it acting up in a few decades.
on August 1, 2015
small
on July 31, 2015
Product exactly as described. Other users noted the small opening, but I had no problem fitting in a full sized deodorant, 8oz bottle of conditioner, mini shampoo, 4oz hair gel, toothbrush, and full sized facewash, all without it looking bulky. Learn to pack lighter or buy a bigger kit, because this thing is great.