5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!
I really love these boots. I was looking for a winter alternative for business casual other than oxfords in case I ever had to walk in weather and these fit the bill great.

Published 8 months ago by Mason Berry

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
These shoes run extremely large.
Published 3 days ago by coachv

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Timberland Men's EK City Lite Lace-Up Boot (Shoes)

Timberland never skimps on quality, and these are no different. The boots have a soft suede feel with think accurate stitching and a beefy tread. Foot bed is comfortable for hours of standing. The sides of the interior have no additional padding, but these fit my feet like a glove with no breaking in needed. I wore them for a full work day right out of the box with no problems with rubbing. The sizing feels dead on. If you have a wider foot or hammertoes, you may want to adjust the sizing because these are definitely low profile, especially in the toe area.

If I had to complain about something, it'd have to be the laces. They are real thin and can slip and loosen as you walk, so you have to be sure to double knot them and tug on them to make sure you're good to go. I might replace them with something that will stay put better, but that's minimal. For around 100 bucks, these are a great buy that I'm hoping will last me a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Very nice and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Excellent shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Chukka Boots, June 18, 2014
The boots fit as expected, they did not require any break in period, and I expect them to last longer than most because they are pre-oiled. The only thing that I did not like was that the shoe laces were too long (33 inches), and too thin. The shoe laces do not stay tied, and flop down the side of the shoe. I purchased some shorter (24 inches) boot laces, and I expect them to resolve the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Half size down, May 7, 2014
There are a few patches around the arch area where the factory coating missed out. But it is not much of a problem as it can be solved by own leather care product.
The fitting is just around half size larger, which i find it quite comfortable. Room for height added insoles as well.
Comfortable out of the box, I don't think i need a week to break in!
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 as the upper is not welted to the soles. Somewhat glued. However, I will just trust the Timberland brand
Amazon's service is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe and comfortable, March 17, 2014
Nick Rao "nickrao" (Roswell, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
Love these shoes. Can wear for work or casual. Need about a week to break in. No pain during that time, just a little stiff. oh but after breaking in, very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine.., August 28, 2014
These are a nice pair of boots. They work really well with jeans and such. They took only a few days to break in (mostly the tongue was somewhat stiff and hit a bit). They are confortable considering their simplicity. The only issue is the price.. expensive for the simplicity of the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars These will outlive you, August 6, 2014
Really sturdy, well made shoes. I swear I walk through rain and snow in these dudes right here and they are flawless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, light weight, fits well, July 15, 2014
Very comfortable shoes, Timberland quality. Best brand of shoes I've ever worn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 14, 2014
These shoes run extremely large.

Timberland Men's EK City Lite Lace-Up Boot