Published 10 months ago by Stephen Brousseau

3.0 out of 5 stars Timberland quality but somewhat larger than
Pros:
Red Brown Leather is as shown in the picture
Leather is firm
Sole has good grip, thick, and looks durable (time will tell)
Not Heavy. I have worn them about a week and they do not tire my feet.
Comfortable

Cons:
Published 10 months ago by J. Salgado

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, extremely comfortable and good looks but runs large, October 22, 2013
These boots are exactly what I was looking for; looks and function without bulk. Be warned though, After reading a lot of reviews about this boot, saying they run large, I bought a size smaller than I would in any other boot and I am glad I did, because I can wear thick socks and they still have room. If you buy them knowing this, they will not let you down. I would not buy these for heavy duty use, but in a chilly wet climate like we have in Seattle, they will be perfect for providing good looks and warmth. I did spray them with leather waterproofing as a precaution. These

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish and functional, November 30, 2013
I purchased these boots looking for a practical and fashionable shoe that would compliment my active lifestyle and style of dress. The boots are durably made with solid construction. The design reflects an intelligent balance between functionality and progressive styling. This is a shoe I can wear to the clubs and to the woods and feel equally comfortable in both environments. The lace up design allows me to feel secure and versatile in mobility while the lined, cushioned interior insures that my feet feel supported. This is an excellent shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Timberland quality but somewhat larger than, October 31, 2013
Pros:
Red Brown Leather is as shown in the picture
Leather is firm
Sole has good grip, thick, and looks durable (time will tell)
Not Heavy. I have worn them about a week and they do not tire my feet.
Comfortable

Cons:
Biggest issue is that they run bigger than the size that is marked. I ordered a 9M, but they fit like a 9 1/2 wide. I have 3 other pairs of Timberland boots that are 9M and these are wider.

I would have given these boots 4 to 5 stars, but the loose fit is disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. Not great snow or water protection., April 25, 2014
They are not great winter boots. Stepping in 2 to 3 inches of slushy snow will get your socks wet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way, way, way too large, December 15, 2013
I'm normally a size 11. Vans, Clarks, nike, etc i'm all a size 11 in. A few other reviews had complained that the sizing runs large, so i decided to buy a 10.5 instead of an 11. Even at the 10.5, these shoes feel massive. You know when you were a kid and you tried on your dads shoes? Yeah well that's pretty much what these feel like. I'm not even sure if a size 10 would have fit me, maybe a size 9.5.

And you know what? That's unacceptable. Shoe sizings are standardized for a reason. How Timberland has managed to make these shoes so large is beyond me.

As a result, i wouldn't recommend anyone buying these unless you've tried them on before. Don't make the same mistake i did. I'm going to have to return these now and look for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots!!, November 13, 2013
Better than I expected!!! Fit & feel great! I am ordering another pair in a different color as well. Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Order 1 size down, July 9, 2014
Nice color and really comfortable to wear. Most of the reviews say the boots run big and to order one size smaller. I wear a size 10 but ordered these boots in a size 9 and they fit perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Crap, June 25, 2014
The sole separated from the boot on me. This happened maybe a month tops after purchase. Made in china junk

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly all purpose, April 22, 2014
I bought these shoes to prepare for a winter internship in Switzerland, so i needed a shoe that would be weather proof, something I could wear in the office, and suitable to get me around terrain ranging from mountains to city streets. These really are the shoe for that! They kept me warm, dry, and stylish and I highly recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too large, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Timberland Men's Earthkeepers 6 Inch Original Boot (Apparel)
I would've been very happy with these boots, but they are way too big and now I have to resell. What a pain!

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers 6 Inch Original Boot