5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!
These boots are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. It was really worth buying them and it was at a great price.
Published 12 months ago by luis mendez

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 11 months ago by Anil

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, January 8, 2014
Looks amazing, feels amazing, except for the fact that you cannot wear this boot in wet conditions or where there is a lot of snow due to the material of the boot. It is a different type a material... suede/leather and very difficult to clean. You can try getting the water protection thingy to protect it from wet things but the colour fades away so BE CAREFUL! I used the footlocker and the browns protector and I did not have luck with them. If you are buying these boots, please make sure you have a second pair for really bad conditions and these pairs for going out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, December 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great...I like it, September 16, 2013
Very nice pair of boots.
Lighter than it looks and very comfortable.
Just started using it for few days now.
Will update once I've broken into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Attractive Boots, December 23, 2014
Have been buying Timberlands since they were made in USA. These are made in China now but are still nice boots. We were traveling and my wife bought a pair of Earthkeepers and she loves them and receives a lot of compliments. So, I decided to give these a try and have only worn them a few times but they feel good. Not sure of the durability yet, my old ones used to last forever. Time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish but try 1 size smaller, April 28, 2014
It is very comfortable and stylish pair of boots. A piece of advise, try 1 size smaller and it will fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good boot, April 24, 2014
I like my new boot, It looks very American style and wears comfortable
The leather feels soft but it's better to wear in winter or fall, not in sprint and of course not in summer cause the boot will make your feet feel hot~

3.0 out of 5 stars little big, April 6, 2014
Erik (New Jersey,USA) - See all my reviews
I probably should've ordered a smaller size but I still felt the product ran somewhat large but hey, what do I know?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, March 27, 2014
I have to say these are probably some of the best I've owned. I had a pair of Timberland Mens Chocorua Trail Gore-Tex before these and the tabs at the top of the Chocoruas annoyed the hell out of me. The laces kept coming out of the tabs but I dont have that problem with the Earthkeepers since they lace all the way up. They are really comfortable, I haven't had any issues with them, and I have fat feet (4e width). They are light but well made. I will definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift, March 22, 2014
The sizing was true to size. This was a gift for my son for Christmas and he loved them. Very comfortable and he wears them everyday. I would recommend this shoe to anyone.,

1.0 out of 5 stars Signs of wear in less than two months, March 11, 2014
I got this boot in January 7th. I wear it to work, I teach at a school so its not a harsh environment I guess!. The boot starts to show signs of wear in less than two months!!!!. The tongue is torn in the middle and its going to come off soon. So frustrated.