5.0 out of 5 stars Good one. Color different
The pic doesnt show the real color. It is dark brown not green or gray as shown. It is very comfortable but scratches easily. The scratches however give it a good beat up look. Recommended
Published 5 months ago by Ziad

Published 1 month ago by Kestrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one. Color different, September 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Good Job Timberland, February 6, 2014
I've been using Timberland's boots all my life and i love them for city use. With the old model i've never had my feet wet or cold during winter but after a hole day walking around my legs would feel tired and my knees would be sour because of their weigh and hard sole that made the cushioning kinda bad.

This new model is amazing honest! The boot is so much lighter, the fit is wonderful and the best part is the cushioning! These boots come with a "anti-fatigue boot sole" and you can believe it that it really is anti fatigue! I used to have a silicone boot sole on my old ones and still the cushioning of this model is way better!

The first time i wore them i went on a trip to London where they were my only shoes for a 10 day trip. I was kinda worried if they would hurt my feet and knees. But they fit my feet like a glove the entire time, no blister no nothing, just happy feet!

Would recommend to anyone looking for a good trendy boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars A home run!, February 10, 2013
My son wore this boot every day and was very happy. So I purchased a second pair to alternate and not wear out one boot!
Timberland are back in style for men, and he got lots of compliments! I glad their comfortable and waterproof to keep his feet dry!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, December 24, 2012
The color of these boots have a lot of character. Stiff and needs a break in period. Seems a tad bit narrower than the premium 6 inch boots. i'm happy with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Groundskeeper approved., January 20, 2015
Andy (Omaha, NE, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rugged Boot (Apparel)
Pretty decent boots for the price. Not the best traction when wet but they are nice and warm in sub-freezing temperatures. Just bought a pair of Dr Shoals' insoles cause they've been making my heels hurt a bit wearing them on a daily basis. Other than that, perfect boots for a custodian who has to do quite a bit of groundskeeping in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I've ever worn., February 28, 2015
After a lifetime of buying cheap faux-leather boots and shoes at Payless, and then having them literally fall apart on me within 2 years, I decided to pay over $100 for the first time to see if a quality pair would make a difference. They'll have to last 10 years to pass my value test, but here's my mini-review after 3 months of wearing them nearly every day in NYC's nasty winter weather.

1) SIZE: I ordered a 13 wide, which is my regular size, and they fit perfectly. You can vary the sturdiness a bit by varying the lace up tightness; not too tight or your ankles'll hurt after a while.
2) TONGUE BRUISING: The first couple days wearing the boots, the folded leather on the upper part of the waterproof tongue bruised my left ankle bone because I was wearing it wrong. Turns out you need to make sure the fold is facing FORWARDS the first couple times you wear them, until the leather breaks in so it naturally wants to go that way and then you don't have to worry about it.
3) COMFORT / WATERPROOFING: The boots are very comfortable to walk in for extended periods, and warm enough in freezing temps. I've also had the opportunity to test the waterproof claims by walking in downpoors, and my socks stayed dry.
4) LACES: The "organic" laces haven't held up very well. After only 3 months they already look very worn, and there's quite a bit of white fuzz buildup on them. I'll eventually end up replacing them with some 48" kevlar-reinforced laces.
5) WARNING - SLIPPERY WHEN WET: Be very careful when walking on wet metal. When it rains or snows, the wet metal grates, cellar doors and manhole covers around NYC are slicker than snot.

Love these boots. They do get dirty, though, so if you care, I'd recommend getting a cheap tin of Saddle Soap (or something similar) and wiping them down every couple months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, but runs WAY large, December 22, 2014
KG (McLean, VA) - See all my reviews
This boot looks really, really good. It also appears to be well constructed. For example, the sole looks like it is stitched on, in addition to glue. This makes a difference in the long run because stitched-on soles are easy to resole. I returned the size 10, regular width, and got a size 9, wide, which fit terrific. I use them for kicking around town, walking the dog, going out, etc. They have become my "go to" pair of shoes for the winter. Now, these are not insulated, but they have kept the water out and with wool socks they are warm. If you are looking for an insulated, weatherproof winter boot for shoveling the driveway or stomping around in the snow, this is probably not your boot. But if you want a pair of casual boots that look good and will hold up to all your evening and weekend activities -- from running to the store to working in the yard, these are very,very cool!

4.0 out of 5 stars These boots are made for bootin', December 6, 2014
moneyries (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
These are them. These are my boots. I've been searching for these boots for a while and here they are. They've been getting daily use since I purchased them in November and I have no regrets. They were comfortable and resistant to the rain and water right out of the box and true to size...although just a touch bigger all around than you'd think, including on the top of the foot beneath the laces. I solve that minor issue by wearing a touch thicker wool socks than what's normal for my sock collection. A+ boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars The fit for these boots is pretty bizarre. I ordered a size 11, January 31, 2015
Kestrel (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
The fit for these boots is pretty bizarre. I ordered a size 11.5 online and they had the correct length, but were too narrow, and the arch was too low (I have a relatively high arch, but this is usually not a problem in other boots). Then in a store I tried on some size 12s (which I usually fit in other brands), these were too long. I can't seem to find the right fit in this shoe. I like the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this boots, February 9, 2015
this is the first time I coming here to buy boots,this boots is so comfortable as expected,they make my feet feel warm in winter of Beijing,and they look very didiao shehua youneihan.But as that buddy said,the pic doesnt show the real color,it's real color is more deeper,fortunately I don't mind it.All in all,it's cool and I love it.Hope this boots is more resistant.

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rugged Boot