5.0 out of 5 stars Life long Timberland boot wearer
I have never seen this style in stores and I loved the look. they fit perfectly, I was told to go with a size smaller than I normally wear but I went a half size less and its just right. They feel great and give lots of ankle support.
Published 23 months ago by Msmatt

3.0 out of 5 stars break-in required
Published on November 19, 2012 by Damian J. Feltner

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent manufacturing?, January 14, 2013
I bought these boots for my boyfriend and they seemed great at first. After wearing them a few times, my boyfriend noticed that the inside edge of the tongue of the right boot was digging into his skin and making it really uncomfortable to wear. The left boot was perfectly fine. After inspecting it carefully, I noticed that the inside edge of the tongue of the right boot was about half an inch to an inch longer (it was unsymmetrical), and it was causing a lot of discomfort. It's amazing how such a small thing can make a difference, but I had to cut off a section of the tongue to make it more comfortable to wear. We didn't want to bother with shipping it back and asking for an exchange.

Still, it's a great boot and we'll probably be buying another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life long Timberland boot wearer, January 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE VALUE, March 28, 2013
RON WHITEHEAD (CAPITOLA, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
TIMBERLINE HAS COME UP WITH A BOOT THAT RESEMBLES A RED WING "PARK RANGER" FOR HALF THE PRICE.
STYLE..COMFORT...QUALITY LEATHER. A WELL MADE BOOT.

3.0 out of 5 stars break-in required, November 19, 2012
Good looking boot - although they scratch easily and the scratches are extremely visible until they eventually fade into the oiled leather (minus one star) - they are VERY hard to get on and off and very stiff out of the box (minus another star) - but that said I am finally getting through the break-in period and these are quickly becoming some of the most comfortable boots I have ever owned - I have a feeling that in a few months these will become like prized possessions because they are well built and certain to last for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and Initial Reactions, October 27, 2012
I wear usually a 10.5 mens, but have some shoes in 11 and some in 10. I also have a moderately narrow foot. I ordered the 10D, the medium width. The shoes fit great. I have heard to size down a full size, but I chose to drop just half a size. I could maybe fit into a 9.5, but with warm wool socks they fit well. Went ahead and bought some Lexol cleaner and conditioner, as well as a can of snoseal. Hopefully these last a lifetime. Will have to put up a follow up review in a year or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE PRODUCTO, March 1, 2013
ES UN PRODUCTO DE CALIDAD QUE CUMPLE CON TODAS LAS EXPECTATIVAS DEL CLIENTE
DOY FIEL CUMPLIMENTO DE LO DICHO POR MI PERSONA Y DE ANTEMANO FELICITO A LA FABRICA Y SUGIERO A LOS CLIENTES SEGUIR COMPRANDO

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boots!, January 17, 2013
I needed a pair of boots that allowed me working and be casual at the same time, yes they are! They do not need break in period, they're comfortable since the first second, they run a little big so half size less will be enough specially if you are planing to wear them with thick socks. I will recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylin', Comfort and Fit !!!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rugged Boot (Apparel)
First, a little about me: I'm an Old Fa#t, and I'm VERY hard to please. I used to wear Fry's back in the 70's. Having gotten old, I've also gotten Gout and boots are almost impossible to wear. Not only that, I have small, VERY wide feet making it VERY difficult to find a decent boot or shoe. I live where it snows so I NEED a good boot. I came across these Timberlands and IMMEDIATELY fell in LOVE with the way they look. I tried them on and.... well, at least I could get them on. I've never owed a pair of Tims so I researched them on the net and one reviewer said they broke in really fast. So I took a chance and went back and bought them.

I wore them home and could feel how they were molding to my feet RIGHT AWAY!!! I would say they took hours or maybe days to break in. Not only that, but they have this thing called Fatigue Support or something like that, and HEY!! The damn thing WORKS!!!

I always wondered what the Big Stink was about Tims, now I know - the LOOK great and they FEEL great.

Tom Waits says, 'If you want to change how you feel, change your shoes.' I couldn't agree more. In my Tims, I am one Stylin' fool!!

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rugged Boot