|Fits as expected||
Timberland Men's Harborside 3Eye Canvas Oxford
|Price:||$39.95 - $111.71 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 60% Leather, 40% Canvas
- rubber sole
- Premium leathers for comfort and durability
- SensorFlex technology for greater flexibility and a smooth ride
- Breathable mesh lining and footbed cover
- 360 lacing system for customized fit
- Recycled PET laces
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enhance your preppy ensemble with the Timberland Earthkeepers Harborside 3 Eye Oxfords.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00ENZQ0OI
- Item model number: Harborside 3eye Canvas Oxford
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 26, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fit: The shoe was a little stiff at first, and just slightly more narrow than I'm used to (I wear men's 15 2E). With every day that passed, however, they became more and more the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. The leather let out a bit on the sides and top. Now the shoe hugs my foot and gives way to the roll in my step. The thing I really wasn't expecting was how much the sole would loosen up. I figured the leather would, but the sole did as well, and now it rolls with my step as much as the leather does!
Breathability: There were a few times at first when the shoe got a little hot, but now that it has filled out I don't have a problem with it. It does just fine in the Texas heat so far. On occasion I wear them sockless without issue. I will let you know how it performs when the real summer heat hits.
Durability: The shoe seems sturdy, but that all depends on how the stitching holds up. For what it's worth, the stitching looks solid. The cloth parts of the shoe are a tough canvas and at least half of it is leather-reinforced (to two parts with the lace holes are leather-backed). There is no padding except for the small bit around the heel. The rest of the shoe is just the single layer of leather/fabric. I prefer this as padding along the side just gets worn through and retains heat.
One of my main concerns is how well the leather would hold up to daily use and still look nice, especially since I got the dark-toned navy leather. It will show scuffs, dust, etc., and will require probably some brief weekly maintenance.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect Good looking show, light and well made. As expected form Timberland. Very Comfortable!Published 14 months ago by Urbano Luis Zonta Franzner
Shoe box a little knocked about - but that's most likely due to transit..