It was little bit tricky to tie the laces as they have done in the pic but eventually got there..they are one of the best slip on shoes I have got to wear with my shorts.. dress and classy.. can't recommend them high enough
Published 19 months ago by Lucky

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit...for someone with literally 2 left feet.
Published 3 months ago by Daniel A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality boat shoes and a real classic... looks good and rich quality.. very happy with the., April 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, June 4, 2013
Don't forget to check sizing info on Timberland page :) Otherwise just awesome. Very comfortable. I like everything about it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, April 3, 2014
As usual, timberland are one of the best shoes that u can have. I recommend it for summer and it is soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the price, September 13, 2013
These shoes fit my son beautifully and they were a fabulous price. Overall great deal for such a well made boat shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit...for someone with literally 2 left feet., August 11, 2014
Ordered these boat shoes and they arrived on time & in good condition. Was about to try them on when I encountered one flaw...I received 2 left sides of the same shoe. I just started to laugh. Still tried on one though. Very comfortable by what I've experienced thus far on my left foot. Can only imagine what the right side would feel like. Would give 5 stars for a matching pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 30, 2014
overall good, despite of first del. of tuna, deliver someplace else

5.0 out of 5 stars Itis best!!!, June 20, 2014
very good quality! i waiting it very long and finally I got it! it the best shoes!!! will buy it more another colour!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking but too large., June 2, 2014
Really great looking shoes with a great color.

Unfortunately the color of the shoe did not match the picture. Its more of a taupe compared to a brown like in the picture.

Also, the shoe was too large. I've ordered and bought many shoes with my size, 14 wide, and this is the first time that the shoe was too large. Unfortunately I can't return it because I ordered it cross borders to Kuwait... so I'm making due by wearing the shoes with thicker socks so they don't slip around too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boat Shoes, May 29, 2014
Quality is definitely great, very comfortable. Only issue is the color appears to be more of a brown on the computer, when I got the shoes they are more of a reddish brown, but I still like them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium leather and modern design, May 24, 2014
Very modern design. Leather is premium quality , that make it look even better. I bought it as a gift and my brother love it. VERY recommend .

Timberland Men's Heritage 2 Eye Boat Shoe